Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Eat me. If you want something done that isn't done, PM me for God's sake. Don't kvetch about it on the forums.

2. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Broiled or roasted?

3. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

I just noticed... there's no Combo Attack. Now it's more unlikely for this to be Dawn Warrior's replacement.

4. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Updated. Thanks again to JoeTang.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

"Blind affects every monster, but has half the duration against Boss monsters."

Haha, oh wow. This job man.

6. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Don't worry, it only lasts 50 seconds versus bosses.

7. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Combo Attack is unnecessary when you already make every other Warrior (Even the ones with Combo Attack themselves) look like pomegranate in comparison.

40% Blind Rate makes it not even matter. Even if you can't refresh the Blind before it runs out (Not sure exactly how that kind of thing works), 40% means you should have it back rather quickly.

8. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Oh, then we're all good.

9. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Guess you're right... I just overthought the replacement matter considering the skills. Let's hope for a (luckily this time, though unlikely) high-level-minded reorganization for Warriors; and propper animations.

10. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

the "status effect" that been mentioned in 3rd job's Soul Attack.
    is that include damage over time and slow?

11. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

So... what's the point in making a Hero again?

*is serious*

12. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Because they are still pretty good.

13. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

You should really be asking what the point is in making a paladin now. ;n;

14. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Not really since Pally's are still more tankish than this class. The only thing Hero's have going for them is large DPS while albeit being semi-glass cannons with no status resistance skills or defensive skills except Power reflection.

I guess even Demon Slayers replaced Heroes somewhat, but even their 1v1 DPS was lower I think? THis new class totally outclasses heroes AND has the benefits of Status Resistance and Achilles and Max Defence.

I guess there's always Magnet....or for the better Rush.

15. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

One answer: Axes and Two Handed Swords. (That's all the weapons other than One Handed Swords.)

Considering that Mikhail can only wield One Handed Swords.

Edit: If you are ridiculously funded however, One Handed Swords might still be a good choice for Hero.

Otherwise, Just Sei Yin!
    Last edited by FlameChocobo; 2012-03-23 at 11:13 AM.

16. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

That would only be viable if they made the 2-handed weapons decent options. As it is now you will be slower with a substansially lower DPS, and it is not just a matter of being funded or not, even if it is a bigger difference the more cream you can pour in.

17. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Updated to KMS. I can never give enough thanks to JoeTang.

I made a script for JoeTang so hopefully his future translation endeavors will be faster than ever. :)

18. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Well if you have either a Viper, Striker, or Phantom with at least level 11 Wind Booster with you, all weapons Normal-6 and faster will have the same speed with that buff in effect as they reach the speed cap. So it all comes down to damage when it comes to DPS and DPM save for Slow-7 (Faster-3 with Booster and Wind Booster in effect), Slow-8 (Fast-4 with Booster and Wind Booster in effect) and Slower-9 weapons (Fast-5 with Booster and Wind Booster in effect.)

19. Default Re: [Mikhail] Mikhail (ENG)

Yeah but Attack Speed is not the only variable to consider.

In JMS and GMS (and possibly other versions, minus KMS), there's Shield Attack Scrolls. You can potentially get more damage with a perfectly scrolled Shield and 1h Sword over just a 2h Sword.

There's also the matter of Potential. With a Shield, you can get another set of potential bonuses that you don't get with 2h Swords (Much like Overall vs. Top+Bottom).

With the case of Mikhail, you get free potential on the shield, but you can't use Attack Scrolls. Still, potential alone is a huge bonus if you can get a decent set of lines over 2h swords.