Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Default Re: A heartfelt plea

I may never remember to do my Amazon purchases through SP, but I did white list ABP for SP a good year ago or so.

/hipster

2. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Those chillas definitely need a hug.

Supporting! Seconding the ad statistics update in the future

3. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Those sad looking chinchillas... so effective.

;__;

4. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

I like the name of the picture - "starving-chins.png".

That's right. By unblocking ads you can feed a starving chinchilla. You wouldn't want a chinchilla to starve... would you?

5. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Odd...I have adblock set to be disabled on this site, and noscript isn't blocking anything on SP pages either, but still getting the banner and no ads.

6. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Can we get some ads back to check if we have them blocked? All I see is the banner.
    (Or does that mean that I have them blocked somehow?)

7. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

If you've disabled your adblock or whitelisted southperry try restarting your browser.

8. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

I haven't installed any sort of adblocking, though. Tried restarting anyway, and I still get the chin banner.

9. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

May want to inquire with Eos on what the issue is, then.

10. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

i never have adblock when im on sp o.O or other sites that i actually visit alot.

11. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

For the Chinchillas...!

12. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

damnit, I have ads blocked at the HOSTS file. I'll just donate when I get the time.

13. Neutron
    IGN: KaosSlayer
    Server: Broa
    Level: 12x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Harmonia
    Alliance: |Union|
    guatemala

Default Re: A heartfelt plea

This is one of the few sites where I'm willing to disable adblock for; you guys do a great job and are a great community (me not playing MS much more notwithstanding).

14. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

As long as there aren't any obtrusive ads like in Basil then there is no reason to not disable my ABP here :)

15. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

To anyone who uses NoScript, do you guys know how to whitelist ads for this site? Because the only way I can see it as possible is whitelisting every possible add source, and even after I do that (which is probably impossible), those sources would be whitelisted on every site, not just here. NoScript blocks the source of the ads it seems, not the page the ads are on.

16. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Try unblocking Googlesyndication.

There is no possible way to do it, it's actually really annoying. I unblocked Googlesyndication and then 5 different ad sources came up. Having to do it everytime seems troublesome and disappointing that we can't set it to specific sites.

17. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Yep, that's the problem I ran into. Sorry Eos!

18. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

I'll give these "ad" things the benefit of the doubt for now, but they're going down again if any of them start trying to expand out of their boxes or use my speakers. >_>

19. Default Re: A heartfelt plea

Same =p

Dam cool banner ^_^
    Nice Job Loose

BB~