1st Job

2nd Job

3rd job

4th Job

Credits:
    Me
    @JoeTang didn't do anything here
    Fiel for the images.

I made this for personal use but I figured people could use it and give me suggestions on what to change.

2. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Eh, I'd rather max Judgment than Rolling Spin. Too bad I quit my aran.

3. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

would also use spare sp to max booster -- 1 from fenrir, 1 from recharge, & 1 from judgment or 2 from rolling spin (depending on which you max)

leave combo recharge at 19 so you can use it for drain after you get barrier. or whatever leaves it at 19 after your decent co or codex set or nebulite

4. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Barrier and Drain have different commands now, so you can use either one at 150+ combos

5. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Weird, i didn't see Drain at +150 combos.

6. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Yeah....It doesn't show the command on the side of the screen, but it works.

7. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Wish I knew that before I could max Recharge.

8. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Looks good to me. Seems to me you might want to take that extra point out of fenrir and a few out of your last third job skill to max booster, though. Did you take rolling spin over more points in judgment because you could hit for damage cap with it anyway or is there some sort of desirable extra utility from maxing rolling spin?

Also, if you decided to max rolling spin I would probably choose to take two points out of combo tempest to max booster since you only get 2 spare points from leaving fenrir and judgment at 10.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

I maxed all 1st,2nd,3rd job skills except might(dont know why u even add points to this useless piece of crap skill it doesn't even work on bosses and all mobs are too weak to even need this to kb) and body pressure, most useless skill ever(for GMS stupid gm police crap)

10. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Might adds weapon attack now.

11. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Priceless.

12. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

!!!!! sorry i don't keep up with aran stuff :D i quit mines thx for info (:

13. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Well, just got to 120, I ended up with 7 Rolling Spin, 11 Fenrir, and everything else maxed. Just personal preference I guess, I'm never gonna hit 999k with whatever skills so I don't need RS much.

14. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

Reason I maxed Rolling Spin is because I tend to use it a lot. Whereas I rarely use judgement because it makes my combo counter go away. I agree with adding extra SP to booster though.

15. Proton
    IGN: ixgenLx
    Level: 200
    Job: Angelic Buster
    Guild: Influence
    Alliance: Prestige
    laos

I understand not everyone can but if possible, try to get yourself decent combat order. It's such a big deal really for our class. I was lucky enough to get it and because of it, I was able to max most of my skills thus far. (Excluding Combo Smash and Fenrir which isn't useful at a higher level.)

I like this guide alot. I have the same build but since I have decent combat order, I was still able to max Combo Judgement. Because of this, I opted to max Combo Tempest and will still have a high level for Combo Barrier (20+). Everyone has their own preference but just my two cents on what decent combat order can do for your Aran.

Therefore, I will have Final Toss and Swift Moved maxed and will have Combo Judgement and Combo Tempest maxed. I understand the dps is better for FT but I want to enjoy the game and be able to do both types of attacks. My preference, really. But with decent combat order, you're able to leave one point short for certain skills (all non-attacking skills) and with that one point, you can use it in other skills that in the guide could not be maxed, i.e. was Combo Judgement.

My thoughts...

16. Default Re: Aran Skill Build.

If you're going to max Judgement, I think it's best do:
    1st Job: Max everything but 16/20 Booster
    2nd Job: Max everything but Fenrir at 10/20, and put +1 pt on Booster (17/20)
    3rd Job: Max everything but Rolling Spin at 10/20, and put +1 pt on Booster (18/20).
    Rolling Spin at 10 will hit 5 mobs (compared to 4 at lvl 9), and the 180 sec timer on Booster matches up with Body Pressure.

That's what I did anyway.

However, what I've been wondering is:
    1) Is it even useful to use max Judgement in a 1v1 situation, compared to continued FT spam? (What about with 1, 18, or max Tempest?)
    2) Is it better to take 1.14 sec to cast Combo Recharge afterwards, Just spam FT for 33 sec to regain 100 combos, or use (10 or max) rolling spin to get 100 combos, then continue FT spam?