Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

So you've finally found a use for all those spare 200s people have lying around with nothing to do...

2. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Acording to the NPC's from NLC there will be a 2nd update for the Nebulites and for Masteria... expect some new things like:
    - 2nd Nebulite slot (CONFIRMED by Bo (the socket guy))

- Something like the potential scroll that can ruin ur item... but this is for the Nebulites.... (CONFIRMED by Bo (the socket guy))

- Premium nebulite Box (unconfirmed, rumored) that maybe will be dropped by bosses and gives A and S rank nebulites. Droprate extremely low.

- Bigger Ben (rumored) because there will be a revamp on that area...

- CWKPQ part 2 and Crimsomwood Keep revamp... if I am not wrong some classes still can't enter on there no?? maybe they are waiting to code all and all CWK quest are gone...

- Maybe increase of levels of some mobs... and EXP fix of some others (maybe the Jump system will be implemented finally on Masteria...)
    - And maybe there will be new areas....

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

That's not so much confirmed as alluded to. It's not a certainty, although it has a damn high probability of happening.

Not looking forward to 100%+ Boss weapons.

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

all classes can even cygnus knights. even thought they said it was not available for cks dual bladers aran evan and resistance

5. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

I pray that all of this is wrong. I pray.

Please don't ruin NLC any more. Please. Leave the inside of the keep alone. I beg you Nexon. Don't take away everything I love.

6. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

People expecting this Alien thing to be expanded futher any time soon are really daydreaming. It's been over 3 years since CWKPQ and like 2 years since they released the Visitors event (which I believe was mainly developed by Asiasoft after this update). Sure there might be hints that point to the alien invasion being not over but the question is when? There is no hint pointing to it being any time soon so it could take another year for all we know.

and WTH is so great about CWKPQ anymore? Aside from the bit of complexity it has on how to get through it, there is nothing else left that makes it great. Bosses need a buff to be stronger and it even should be enlarged to add more challenge. Probably the thing about it you love are MoNs so you should just ask those arent changed and the rest is improved.

7. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

I don’t think anyone needs to worry about a part 2 update. I mean there is pretty much nothing else left to ruin now.

8. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Answers in bold

9. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

wait...
    here....

the 1st one and the 2nd one... Nexon loves cash, maybe it can be put on Crap Shop... but maybe can drop only the bosses like AEE and Adv pot scrolls....

10. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Idk if this is useful, but I played a v107 server not owned by Nexon and on my cash items it showed 3 Sockets [it was a glitch] this may be a hint that there will be 3 slots?

11. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

i think 1 slot is enough, 2 is pushing it, and 3 is overkill but nexon will most likely do it to make some cash.

12. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Doesn't say it'll destroy your equipment.

13. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

LOL! you are right... and even they maybe destroys more Masteria parts... and even for Nexon isn't good that the "expansion" were 2 new mobs and the elimination of the bosses...

14. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Restore all of the phantom forest and old quests. That's literally all they can do unless they get another creative genius like NxProse, but that will never happen.

15. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

This is the way I would have revamped Phantom Forest + CWK:
    I'd have turned Phantom Forest + CWM area into a theme dungeon, with the quests reinstated, but in a sequence, rather than all at once. I'd make Bigfoot have his own map you can fight him in as the boss of Phantom Forest, and maybe Master Guardian as the boss of Crimsonwood Mountains. Also, the Twisted Soldiers would only be found inside the Keep, and there would be a pirate soldier included.
    Those are my ideas. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but I would enjoy it.

16. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

I haven't gone to NLC yet to explore but from what you guys and most of the people are reacting it's not too pretty.. :(

17. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Gold box event farming.
    Also the rumor that the chain at the entrance to the keep actually took you inside.

Spent at least 4 hours jumping on that thing with a group of 12-15 people when it was released.

18. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

lol, I remember doing that but we didn't think it'd let you inside, we just wanted to see if we could stand up top the wall somewhere.

19. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

That'd have been the most logical way to revamp it.

But we do know Nexon doesn't like logic.

Gone are the good times of Masteria. We'll probably never see anything like that ever again.