Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

I've always felt that Omega Sector was somewhat incomplete because of that. My wish is that they would release an expansion where they finally are able to eliminate the aliens completely by putting that huge robot in the silo in use and by using our help. But that is and will most likely stay hopeless dreaming.

Back on topic, there are definitely going to be more expansions. Afterall, the first quest says "the budget's all tied up in expansion", and the portal near destroyed Bigger Ben clearly proves there's going to be more to that.

I really hope the quality of next content will be better.. and that they'll at least decide to restore Phantom Forest / Crimsonwood Keep to their original states by popular demand, even though I highly doubt it will ever happen. I've already lost hope towards quality content such as Prose's, but let's at least not ruin it more than it already is.

2. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Next patch we'll get Crimsonwood and Phantom Forest restored and they'll call that a revamp.

I'm actually now looking forward to the next Alien Invasion updates, I want to see what more garbage they're capable of throwing at us. I've already accepted the fact that MapleStory is dead, so I'm okay with them ruining it even more.

3. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

^ ditto about the end. this patch solidified it for me. and the upcoming mikhail job LOL

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

However, the main question is...

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CONTENT?!

5. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

I agree with this. Somehow I have a feeling they just pieced together CWK and Phantom forest in a hurry and will fix it up later.

6. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Then why change it in the first place? It had absolutely nothing that needed immediate attention.

7. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Was it NXProse who helped make the original CWK and phantom forest? If so, since he was fired, that might be why Nexon never expanded it, and now messed it up.....

8. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Who the hell knows.

9. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

maybe we can get something new at next patch since it's a episodic patch

10. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

i certainly hope so. the old nlc/cwk/phantom forest content was really cool. it just needed a level adjustment for the exp curve.

here nexon how aobut this. this will be a story for bringing it back. because of the people fooled into doing the lame quest the aliens were repelled and the whole place was fixed again. doesn't that sound like a reasonable storyline/excuse.

anyway still waiting for something to be in the sphinx other than the silly cake hill

11. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Why was NXProse fired in the first place?

I bet its because he was so awesome and actually had some freaking fantasy that the rest
    of the team got jealous and wanted to get rid of him.

12. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

From what I remember he just left for a better opportunity at Square Enix.

13. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

We need to find some way to contact him and beg him to come back and save what is left...
    (I would litteraly pay a good amount of money per month for him to design the rest of the exclusive content)
    Has anyone ever figured out what his real full name was? I'm actually getting curious.

Found this thread: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=13399 It made me sad. ;_;

14. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

You remember that nexon episode of that employee who got screwed over cus someone said they would appropriately cover him? I can't remember where it is, but it was one of those maple miniskit things. I feel like that was actually what happened to prose, although just a thought.

But yeah guy's a new pq in omega where you run the robot like the power ranger megazord (5 parts have to do key combinations) to defeat some Alien/Predator rip off. Get's rid of the aliens and get some cool predator tech gear. Man that be sweet.

BUT THERE'S STILL HOPE GUYS. Listen, maybe this alien invasion is the pre-krakia restoration, like, "omg the destruction revealed a new path way too..OMG WHAT IS THIS"..maybe the destruction of NLC will result us going back in time, to fix it, and discovering the new area's we've been hoping for!

...Or mikhail will save us with his new skills and f`uck it all to hell.

./HOPEALIVE

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Or maybe they can just burn it all to the ground and call it a patch.
    Oh wait...

16. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Or Maybe the Alien invaders excavation will unearth the Krakian Ziggarut and unseal such horrifyingly epic beasts that they wipe themselves out while unleashing terrible ancient monstrosities upon Masteria and a really cool new sub-area of booby traps, cooperative play and freaky game mechanics.

17. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

repeated from various posts

L> Nexon to hire eos!

I love that idea. Alas nexon's creativity does not stretch farther than a cake fighting a pie.

18. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Wow that's really good

....Which is why it'll never be implemented

19. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I hope not. I don't even like going to nlc to repot now

20. Default Re: Is that it for the NLC Content?

Aw don't worry, because to get the carrot (B rank nebulite) you'll have to kill the boss 5x a day for 60 days straight. I haven't tried fighting the boss with my old NLC pot mule, but I'm not about to park one of my lvl 13x or 16x characters there with no 4th job mobs to train on anywhere nearby. On the plus side, I did take the oppertunity to fill in a lot of my missing monsters in my Codex while on Vic Island.