View Poll Results: Do you hope it's a joke?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's a joke, but I hope it is.

24 47.06%
  • I think it's a joke, and I sure hope I'm right.

9 17.65%
  • I think it's a joke but I hope it's not.

1 1.96%
  • I don't think it's a joke and I hope it's not.

6 11.76%
  • I don't care either way.

11 21.57%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

It was relevant to the topic as he said this is what killed maplestory. That's wrong. The topic is about "The hero of light", correct? Well the hero of light's addition will not kill maplestory, worse things are presented in maplestory, examples listed.

That's twice now that you've been incorrect, attempting to correct me. Third times a charm.

Also it's clearly a joke, they wouldn't release two f`ucking animations and say "here you go".

2. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Oh come on Nexon, this is your time to do that "once in a while" right thing and announce already that:

-You're revamping the Cygnus Knights job's branch.
    -The job Mikhail is nothing more than the new ID for Dawn Warriors
    -The new skills are meant to replace the pomegranateton of shared skills between adventurers and C'Knights
    -You're renewing their storyline to adapt to the new changes.
    -you're increasing their level cap
    -You're balancing them around.

...so all of this freaking whinning stops. I can't really blame it, I wouldn't like it if this was just a second DW job, but I am way more excited about the posibility of them bringing back a real meaning to the now useless CK branch. This is easy Nexxon, you can pull it out.

3. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Another warrior class?

OH BOY I'M SO EXCITED

4. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

The day they were released: People made Cygnus Knights to act as ATT mules for their mains.

Today: People make Cygnus Knights to act as ATT mules for all characters on the server.

.....I don't see how Cygnus Knights have lost their meaning.

5. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

They amount to the same thing here.
    Anyhow, I'm going to take this opportunity to end this tangent, if bast and khainiwest will stop.

6. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

They were meant to be an introduction job to the game, easy mode, as well as Nexon's first attempt to smuggle a Storyline into the game. All that was gone when they started adding Legend jobs that had much more potential and were easier to level. The fact they are nothing more than attack mules now a days just proves my point that they need a revamp, it's just a freaking waste of a whole branch. But well, I'm not gonna get into the same argument once again. Gonna wait for Nexon.

Oh and btw, I suggest anyone posting DBZ videos save them for the Pirate legend, because if they get to use knucklers... oh boy. SS3 will be short. considering how Nexon likes to release OP'ed jobs

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I want eckheart to have this skill:

Don't see this video if you don't like violence

8. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I'm getting a conspiracy feel here.

What if the skills was the april fools joke,

But this image was legit?

9. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Ooh, a bossing skill.

Dark Vengeance
    does345% damage on one enemy30 times

10. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

And I reiterate;

11. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

That whole 4/1 thing seems way to clever for Nexon. Seems too soon too. But i'm interested to see where this goes.

12. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I am unbelievably relieved...

13. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Until Nexon Korea comes out and says, "Haha! We got all you suckers!" I wouldn't believe anything yet.

It's almost 3 months since their last big update and it seems like they are grasping for new "ideas" now.

14. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Why would the default be to believe anything some random source tells you is there, rather than believe nothing until you see proof from an official source?

15. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

God, it's like they took Gilgamesh and made him a Maple Story class, I really hope this is a joke.

16. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

This information comes from Inkwell's Secret Diary which Nexon Korea has been using to drop hints about the new content/update/class they plan to unveil, usually a few days later, so it is not really a random source. They did this for the last batch of revamps and Phantom.

17. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

And it's not the first time they've played a joke on their audience either. For the third time;
    Till it's in the data, it's not legit.

Concept art, dev blogs, all of it is meaningless crap till it hits a test server and some of that never sees the light of day either.

18. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I think a lot of people are just trusting the diary because it hasn't been used to fool people yet. Anything that has been posted there has come to pass.
    ....but really, I do have a feeling they are planning SOMETHING with KoC class....

Edit: On topic of the prank thing in the title, the only "confirmation" we have comes from Spadow, whom got it from a KMS fan ran site. I think we should hold off on the assumptions until we find a more concrete proof that this is indeed a prank. No official sources have proven nor disproven this entry, and typically the entries have come true.

19. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

My apologies for making you sound like a broken record.

I guess it is just the anxiety and that the entries in the diary have a track record of coming true.