View Poll Results: Do you hope it's a joke?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's a joke, but I hope it is.

24 47.06%
  • I think it's a joke, and I sure hope I'm right.

9 17.65%
  • I think it's a joke but I hope it's not.

1 1.96%
  • I don't think it's a joke and I hope it's not.

6 11.76%
  • I don't care either way.

11 21.57%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Wow really! :D

All the Cygnus Instructors are so awesome and stylish, i can't wait to see all about this. This is gonna be awesome.

Though they really should release the Pirate Hero before they start with this crap.

2. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I'll wait until more information is shown before speculating they are going to create another separate dawn warrior type class.

*edit:

:I

3. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I'm going through the 7 stages of depression for this patch.
    First, I denied that it was possible. I asked myself who would be stupid enough to do this.
    Second, I realized it was true. And damn, it HURT. It was just painful to realize that this was going to happen.
    Then, I started to get MAD. This is the stage I am in now.
    I predict that next, I will sink into depression over the job as it hits KMST.
    However, as it is further shown in KMST, I will realize it's stupid.
    Then, I will vow not to play it, and make fun of it on Southperry and Basil.
    Finally, as it stops to be bandwagoned, I will accept that it exists and possibly start to play it.

4. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

lol.... wth nixon.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

My only issue is they're CLEARLY releasing hawkeye last.

Spoiler

6. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Prediction for the GMS release of this

Mikhail: the Hero of Light! New class with amazing skills that he forgot to teach the Dawn Warrior! And for all you who don't want to abandon your now-useless Dawn Warriors, we have the "Student Becomes the Master" title in the Cash Shop! For only 10,000 NX, you can give your Dawn Warrrior the power of Mikhail! BUY NX TODAY!!!

7. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvXA...layer_embedded

According to the video, there's a fake one (which is red) that hilla had, and the real one (which is purpleish) that he stole.

1:36 Phantom: There is no way you cannot believe me, that's because the real skaia is with me...
    1:43 ...in the hands of the theif Phantom

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Doesn't refute that skaia is useless.

9. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

They could just toss that in to the storyline. Why would he steal it considering he has pretty much all the money in the world stored in Crystal Garden (or at least there were multiple rooms full of gold and jewlels there...)?

I mean it's not like they haven't rewritten the story before.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Asking why a thief steals things is like asking is like asking why people eat. Because he's a thief?????? What possible underlying significance could you possibly want from NexonKR when they clearly don't give a f'uck.

11. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Didn't the Phantom use it as an excuse to see Aria, because he loves her.

12. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I guess thats why WoW is so popular here (this side of the world), since they design their game with American costumers in mind, that like to do a lot of pomegranate and get bored quite easily, while Korean gamers seem to like grind and love to do so for 10 hours straight.

13. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

He used 'stealing it' as an excuse to see her, because he never stole it (or seemed to give two pomegranates about stealing it) when she was alive.
    There's still nothing special about it, it's just a jewel.

It glows, though, so maybe that's why Aria likes it.

14. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Hooray, more damn classes.

15. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

>mfw 5 element ultimate
    Spoiler

16. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

They better release all of them soon. I don't want to have 500000 Mikhails running around, I'd rather have 100000 of each Instructor.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Notice how in the GIFs, he doesn't have a shield equipped.

18. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

This. Really wish we would get a new area that's sole purpose of coming out isn't NX like this New Leaf City update

19. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

There were ways around the hackers in the maps. There were other monster maps to train at. The dupes were rather safe and clean and easy to do without crashes. Everyone were minding their own business, the bots were busy going "this is me giving a pineapple," the hackers where at the popular maps but not ALL maps (and failed at bosses/LHC), and the "legits" were busy playing the game as normally as they can (though glitch LHC is always involved).

It is not until 4 months ago that Maple went from "ruled by hackers" to "the only pineappleing people allowed to play this game are hackers." Familiar hack basically forced many people to go illegit, because it was not limited by class and damn near everyone abused it, and can be easily used to one shot bosses and LHC, unlike previous hacks. Then there's the DDOSing that was had because of Nexon actually doing something for once. Seriously, it's like the hackers from Maple have technology from 2020 and are all elitist try hard papayagots, while the hackers from every other MMO are nowhere near this evil and professional.

Jagex launches bot nuke. No DDOS.
    Nexon does a half-assed attempt at removing duped pomegranate, and doesn't fix duping at all. DDOS for over a week.
    wtp IS THIS?

20. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I totally knew this would happen (at least, it was one of my crackpot theories).

Time to get all the sword GMs and perfect some swords... it would be neat if Mikhail only used 2h weapons (sword, axe, bw) and not 1h weapons ;o.