View Poll Results: Do you hope it's a joke?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's a joke, but I hope it is.

24 47.06%
  • I think it's a joke, and I sure hope I'm right.

9 17.65%
  • I think it's a joke but I hope it's not.

1 1.96%
  • I don't think it's a joke and I hope it's not.

6 11.76%
  • I don't care either way.

11 21.57%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Actually, the Skaia is just a piece of jewelry that Aria liked, it's pretty much useless.

2. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

A horizontal Soul Driver and a LAZOR! Gee, this excites me so.

Are they purposely trying to add new classes so that they can revamp every 3 months and call it, "content"?

3. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

But they already have enough classes to revamp every 3 months and call it content...

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What the F'UCK.

Where the s'hit is my pirate heroooooo.

5. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Don't worry, Nexon will come with a vertical Dragon Strike Laser attack next patch!

Every time you shoot the vertical laser up into the sky up to the moon, a piece of the moon shot off with the laser will come falling down on the monsters in front of you and 1 hit killing them instantly! :+)

6. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

7. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

That's only 1st job! :P

LF> 4th job video! :P

8. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Maybe is the last evolution of Cygnus... expecting that guys... maybe there will be a brutal revamp making Mikail and Dawn warriors became one

9. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

What are you talking about? There is a pirate hero, he's just so awesome and heroic most players can't see him on the screen. That whole giraffe with the sunday move is pretty epic man, I can't believe you havent seen it

10. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

And thus 2012 is the official death of Maplestory.

GMS, NexonAM refuses to work diligently because they can leave the game broken and still make money while copypasta-ing KMS and glitching up every damn time.
    KMS is going to come up with a new class for every single one of the damn instructors and take like 4 years doing so, proving that they're not releasing any endgame content again ever, and this leaves GMS with glitched LHC for all eternity, making both versions suck ass.
    JMS copies from KMS as well, so the only saving grace here is if they bring back rebirths for the hell of it because of all the classes and the lack of endgame content. "Ooo you have like 4000 base dex and reach 30k with potential" yeah real scary when all there is to fight is like 5 bosses that don't work and LHC.

pineapple this game.

edit:
    There is a chance that Mikhail will be a new class altogether. Because a simplistic idea like the one you mentioned wouldn't even last them until December 2012, while the "one new class per instructor" can easily last them until 2 or 3 years or so.

11. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Funny I thought I read this in...2009, 2010, and 2011

12. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Instructors as classes cancelling out any hopes for endgame content that would make this game worth playing is what solidified the death of Maple. Maple will be alive, only just that everyone will quit because there is pineappleing nothing to do past level 160 on any of the over 100 classes we'll have in the later years.

13. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

You're wrong. If you want to talk about maples death it was the moment hackers were able to control how you played, and completely dominated the market. You've been playing a dead game with the same problem the last 2-3 years. Your argument is invalid and you yourself are an example of it.

14. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I've quit like 3 times by now. Though, now that I have finally seen the awesomeness of the Aran revamps, I think I might just uninstall this pomegranate game after we get confirmation that Mikhail is not DW 4th job.

15. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I don't know why you turned it to yourself as a personal example. You're playing a game that has had the same problem you've been complaining about for the last like 3 years. It's only gotten worse because hackers can tell you when you can play and when you can't, make items that are otherwise impossible, and manipulate the market in their favor in an constant favor.

You're still playing the game, going on and off 3 years doesn't change that fact, which proves maplestory isn't "dead", unless you're talking about killed gameplay. If that's the case you're off about 3 years.

16. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

More classes? Why couldn't they have just been satisfied with another Hero, Resistance, and Adventurer and been done with it? ):

17. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

18. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

What gives the impression of this being a new class and not a dw revamp?

19. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Because in the inkwell diary, they clearly say new job.

20. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

You know... This reminds me of a couple of tweets from a Nexon Japan employee a few nights ago.

ぬんぬこ ‏ @Nunnnuko Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    韓国メイプルストーリーの情報等も確認したりしますが、「職業利用制限解除」「職業改変」「新規職業追加」 という流れになりつつありますが、職業追加がやっぱり一番プレイヤーの皆さんが興味ある部分な のですかね。

ぬんぬこ ‏ @Nunnnuko Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    様々なご意見ありがとうございます!1つのキャラクターを愛用したい私としては改変の方が気になったりもし ますが、新しい職業というのもやっぱり魅力的ですよね。[戦/魔/弓/盗/海]という枠がなければもっと斬新な職業が出てくるのかもしれませんね。

More or less, he states that in Korea, the most popular thing is new classes and that there are going to be new classes of Warrior, Magician, Bowman, Thief and Pirate types. I suppose he meant the Cygnus instructors. @_@