View Poll Results: Do you hope it's a joke?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's a joke, but I hope it is.

24 47.06%
  • I think it's a joke, and I sure hope I'm right.

9 17.65%
  • I think it's a joke but I hope it's not.

1 1.96%
  • I don't think it's a joke and I hope it's not.

6 11.76%
  • I don't care either way.

11 21.57%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I'm sure they must feel some sense of failure when an update goes wrong. I mean, they're not making money while the game is down.

2. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Everyone's still getting payroll, I don't really think they care all that much that the games are down.
    The really need a better incentive plan to give them a proper sense of urgency.

3. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Problem is, they have no reason to incentivize urgency. In their minds (or in the mind of the higher-ups), it's simply not efficient to punish themselves until they learn to be efficient, even if it would make them more money (?) in the future. I doubt they anticipate that something like the DDoS attacks could happen again, so there's no reason to incentivize urgency in case of something like that, which is when they need it most and when it actually would have a significant effect on their profits. :\
    I feel like this might not make any sense.

4. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Welcome to capitalism, where things that could theoretically earn multiples of present income (improving areas that take effort) get ignored in favor of things that they know will increase income and take zero effort (Cubes!)

5. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

6. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

If they're actually going to start spitting out the Cygnus instructors, seems likely that they'll start spitting out the Adventurer instructors some day. Mixing some of each branch of class into each specific instructors arsenal, like say Grendel having fire/ice/holy attacks and such. Resistance instructors I don't see happening though, would just be Resistance class x2.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Oh god my sides...
    Nexon, you never cease to amaze me.