IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Wrong, sadly. They'd just do the quick and easy solution of getting rid of the feature.

2. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

They probably don't know how to.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Probably, but on the odd chance that they feel like possibly making more money, I could see them eventually fixing it.

4. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

The hell?

So you can only sell items that you just bought off CS and didn't wear yet?..............................................
    NX scamming my b@lls. That's fu'cking useless. The NX ratio right now is like 1:80 so this sheet changes nothing for anyone that always bought NX from trustworthy friends (like 80% of the NX buyers).

5. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

If you could trade regardless of having used it or not, Nexon's block of sharing Cash-shop items between classes would be pointless.
    Trade from main account to mule back to main account on the other character.
    It's far from useless though, i really liked it when it was in EMS.

6. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

If NX items were permanent like in KMS, I would see the problem it would generate to Nexon by making them lose money. But everything expires here so making everything tradeable aswell is just fair.

7. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

If this works then anyone can buy NX from anyone without fearing scams. Nexon gets a nice bit of income from tax.

8. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

I tried this with items that I just bought off CS and it didn't work

9. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

You can transfer pets, nx items, pet equips and what not from character to character on your account which would make the cash shop sharing thingy pointless, as i already said. Because people could bypass it and use the same items and pets on all their characters.
    You could transfer your pet from your adventurer to your aran to your mechanic and back to your adventurer, which Nexon has blocked with their blocking of shared cash shop.

10. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Once you wear it, or use the pet or whatever, you can't even move it again, so that's a moot point.

Nexon needs to implement a nx item scissors that allows equipped cash gear and tainted cube piles to become tradeable again and regain charm. 10k nx per nx scissor.

11. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

You might want to read the discussion from the start before commenting...
    That was the whole point of the discussion, he said it was lame that you couldn't move it after wearing/using it and i just said why that'd hurt Nexon.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Just as FYI to people here: in kMS (in addition to cash trading) you could sell back nx clothes for 30% of its original price.

13. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

That makes sense to have it in Korea because there Nx is permanent, but not here where everything lasts 3 months. I'd be willing to give up on more permanent items if it meant they all become tradeable.

14. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

You keep missing the point, it doesn't matter if it's permanent or not.
    If you could trade it regardless of having used it, you would not need to buy extra pets for your other characters, you wouldn't need to buy one for both your aran evan and adventurer and what not, you'd only need one.
    But whatever, let's end this discussion.

15. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

I get it and I say so what? The only reason for NexAn to keep it is to be greedier than Nexon Korea. KMS put separated cash shops cuz if all characters could share NX through the same account then new characters wouldn't make enough revenue to pay for their development. But that's also because NX is permanent there. Since it isn't here, they wouldn't lose much money (if any) from making all NX tradeable through the new trade room. But well, this Nexon after all, they wouldn't give up on revenue for the sake of Fairness. Let's drop it.

16. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

yes you do.
    they aren't transferable through storage, only cash shop trading room.
    you'd need each character on their own account.

17. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

I know how it works, but you could easily have them all on the same account.
    From main to mule to main.

18. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

nope
    can only be traded once

19. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Casper, det var det det hele gik ud på.
    Han synes ikke der skulle være nogen begrænsninger på om det kunne trades eller ej pga. at GMS kun har temporary NX :P
    EMS havde systemet så jeg ved skam godt hvordan det virker.

20. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Would be nice if we could trade. I have nx on characters I no longer play that would look nice on others >_>