1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Is that really the only issue with it right now? That would be hilarious.

2. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

No, the only issue is that it doesn't work.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

You seem to have misunderstood me.

It doesn't work because you can't put s'hit in it, and if that's solved by packets, that would be hilarious.

4. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

If it's solved by packets then I give up.

5. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Luckily, I uninstalled before this came out or else I'd be drooling at the potential of trading cs items.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Everything is solved by packets. Go get a stapler and start making packets yourself; it'll do wonders for your stress and whatnot.

But holy pomegranate this is amazing.

7. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

My opinion on that is that nexon did a bad copy paste from kms and left the nx trade system implemented

if not they should say on their web on a notice of something since it's a change on their policy of illegal nx trading

Also , on kms we can't trade facial expressions , items that you have already equipped or used ( pets , pet skills , clothes , items in a bundle ( you use one you can't trade the bundle) ) so maybe it doesn't work with stuff you already got but with stuff you buy new

8. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

That doesn't explain why it is translated and customised for gms "security" (i.e. PIC) imo, It's there for that one item we saw in extractions, perhaps a test. I don't think a full cs trade room would be good right now considering dupers and all. Yet if they removed MTS... would be a nice step.

9. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

No. There has already been a point where cash trade was added before, it was in Korean, and iirc didn't work(like this one). It had to be opened with like '/tradecash' or something.
    This one, however, is translated, and has a button when right clicking to use it.

10. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Like the one kms has right now o_o

Still it's true that if they translated it they should implement it , but they should first change their policy , and then again , on gms , full of hackers , they shouldn't implement nx trading , because hackers will dupe nx items too and that will spell the end for gms forever

11. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Like how they dupe and MTS rare items, gaining millions of NX regardless?

12. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

with the difference that now they would be able to create even more rare items with the duping of the nx items

I don't care at all about gms , stopped caring the same day I was affected by the db leak and the same day I started on kms , just saying that on GMS the nx trade will only bring about problems as anything exploitable by hackers

You should be able also to put nx items into shop , try if that is capped too or w/e

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

True, but the NX still comes from somewhere and the items' prices are subject to fluctuations in the economy due to their duping.

Duping NX items, however, is basically just generating nx.

14. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

It's likely they intend for it to be usable, but forgot that they set every cash item to untradeable, and as a result it just simply doesn't work.

To answer some questions on the other page: If it will eventually work as it does in KMS, only newly purchased Cash Shop items can be traded. That means if you grab equipment, but don't use it ever, it can be traded. Owls, Cubes, etc can also be traded, however if you get a large stack, but then use 1 of the stack, then the entire stack is now untradeable. Costume items used even once are instantly untradeable as well. Essentially, EVERYTHING from the Cash Shop works as the Empress equipment set. When you get it, it's tradeable. The second you use it in any way, it's no longer tradeable.

As of now, though, since it seems that Nexon forgot that they left everything in the CS as 100% untradeable, the trade menu is absolutely worthless so long as it stays that way (which could be forever, making the implementation of the trade meaningless).

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Or they just added it for this useless event.

Also nexon doesnt "Forget" things, they "pineapple up" things.

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Hiphip hooray! More soon-to-be-exploited functionality.

17. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

kMS' works on PICs too, they just used your KSSN if you didn't have a PIC. About a month ago they forced everyone to get a PIC, though. Such a f'ucking hassle now.

18. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Same with storage.
    I've never really understood why they implemented this for storage, it makes mass-transferring things a pain, especially if your PIC is complicated.

19. Default Re: WE GOT CASH TRADE ROOM TEY ADDED IT HOLY pomegranate

Oh, I thought they had a different system. nvm.

20. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

No this is EXACTLY what we want. Whether you don't care about being legit and want cheaper equips/items or if you do care and want the duping to stop, this could solve both the issues. Prices for nx items would plummet, causing players to buy them off hackers instead of from the cashshop. Nexon would then lose a ton of revenue and have to resolve the duping problem. If the current usc proves anything, it is that the smallest loss in profit will prompt immediate action and face-saving from Nexon. Those two, besides the obvious concept of stopping basically all nx and item scamming should be more than enough of a reason to give us a full working Cash Trading System.