IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I logged on yesterday for the first time in about a month, did the new quests to try them out, laughed at how horrendous this patch really was, then came here to be amused at all the people STILL trying to pull for this game.

The fact that anyone is considering this new socket system outside of what you can get for free is just unbelievable...but hey if everyone likes increasing Nexon's revenue through Maple Story then who I am to tell them to do otherwise?

2. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Clearly this only reinforces that all maplers are masochists.

Enjoy.

3. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Can you MTS items with Sockets? I'm in Nova so can't really tell.

4. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Huh, I got A rank in ~30 cubes, Got Haste 2x and Door 2x, Still gunna try for either HB or SE, whichever comes first i guess. The rates seem variable, But overall a little better than actual potential cubing for upgrading, (Possibly because of a smaller pool of items and the fact that its only 1 line)

5. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

All the things in this patch make me want to just go back to being excited about Saturday's MLP. Those are never a disappointment.

6. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

One piece>MLP

Comeatme

7. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Haven't really watched One Piece, people say it's very good. I get turned off by the sheer amount of episodes/chapters.
    Maybe I should try it someday.

8. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

The best part about One Piece IS the marathoning. It's just amazing. It's still not the best shonen action series, but pretty damn high up there.

I lost hope on the nebulites from day one. I knew that only D rank would drop and the upgrade rate would be pomegranate. People are still buying cubes anyway because they don't know how to boycott. If everyone boycotts, Nexon would get off their lazy asses and actually work. Instead, they don't work at all, or do everything half-assed, because they could leave the damn game half broken (hacks existing, bots, and dupes count towards that) and still make a pomegranateload of money. However, that logic will be the fallacy of this new nebulite crap, because you can just dupe the stupid skill/%boss/%ignore/whatever nebulite to oblivion in stacks of 100 at a time

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You can stack nebulite to 100?

10. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Go to wolf spiders and grab around 50 boxes, shouldn't take any longer than 5 minutes. After you bust them all open, you'll see several nebulite that stack on top of each other. Thus, I'm assuming the stack limit is either 100, 200, or 999.

11. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

They should stack to 100

12. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

So either the rate is abysmally low or the boxes only grant rank D nebulites.
    Opened over 5k of the things so far, not even a single rank C.
    Last edited by Daakun; 2012-03-17 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Opened even more boxes. All junk.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

not gonna lie, i don't buy anything from dupers except scrolls (and even then, if i find someone that doesn't look like a duper selling, i buy from him instead) and cube my own stuff, but this nebulite crap? not gonna give em a single cent.

L> dupers.

*sits and crosses arms*

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Nope, can't MTS them.

15. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I'm just straight out being cheap and sticking C-Grade Nebulites on all my equips, lol.

16. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

At this point I'd rather dupers pineapple up with Nexon's money grubbing scheme than putting my money on it. I'm with you on this one.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Most of my gear is locked, so I can't even drill it.
    Can't say I'm sad about that.
    Sitting this one out for now.

18. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

So, safe to say that only Rank D will come from boxes? I've heard otherwise, but after opening like 3k and getting nothing but Rank D.. yeah, starting to believe it was bull.

19. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I haven't heard of anyone getting anything above d rank from a box.

20. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Dumb question, just catching up...

You cube the Nebulites themselves, right?

What happens if you already sticked a Nebulite into an item, and the effect is active? Can you change it somehow? Cube it? Reset it?