2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Theoretically, you can also hunt items with potential, and even fuse them. Practically, though, you have to be quite lucky to even get 3% mainstat on the appropriate class equips.

Well, maybe that will finally get Nexon to do something to prevent duping.
    Can you imagine how much $$ they lose if the entire server has 6% mainstat on all gear, at the cost of one hacker cubing four nebulites?

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

at best, 70% more boss damage for mercedes, DS and DB.

these 3 really should focus on maxing their PDR ignore from what i saw in the other thread lol.

and sapta, i can actually see it, o can completely see it in fact.

a bit sad that from my calcs %str will always be better damage than %min/max crit :X i wanted to make a bit of an oddjob.

4. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

The difference here is that there are way too many different equips and they are generally hard to find to be practical to hunt (specially with monsters not dropping anything after 20 lvls of difference).
    With Nebulites you only need to find one for each type of equipment, this already narrows the possibilities a lot.

I see what you mean though, and Nexon could make it so it's not at all practical to hunt them.

5. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

If it weren't so laggy, -2 second cooldown would definitely have use for classes with tiny cooldown skills (I/Ls at least). A 3 second (advertised) cooldown on GC would be nice even if it did equate to a 5-6 second delay (compared to the 10 or so we have now).

Shame it goes into weapons only, so it will be discarded for %boss/ignore DEF.

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you can get this potential on hats too i think, 2 seconds on main line and one on secondary (legendary) i'd be pretty fun to be able to spam such a powerful move. (isn't this nebulite on helms btw?)

and i did say that i expect these things to have a terrible droprate earlier in the thread, they may look nifty and cool, but nexon's selling cubes for these things, they aren't going to fed us the better potentials without us feeding them some cash.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Watch:

>Servers up Thursday afternoon.
    >Friday, hackers and botters get acquainted with the new system.
    >Starting Friday evening, christmas tree is blinking red and green.
    >By Sunday night, everyone and their sister has optimal nebulites on all gear. Price per nebulite 50-100m tops.
    >Tuesday noon, the system gets taken out "due to technical problems with it". Same as sidekick.
    Either that or nebulites become untradeable.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

apart from the dates and the bullets 3 and 5, that's exactly how i see it, a bit more expensive though.

and from what i know (which is just rumors and hearsay) they don't really need to crash the server/channels to dupe, but then again, it's just rumours, and not knowing how they do it isn't gonna stop it from happening ~_~

but yea, apart from all the exploits this system is bound to have, the system itself does look quite nice, as somoene said, kind of like materia.

9. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Oh, so it is. The next row down is for an effect that is on weapons only, must have mixed them up. hurr

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

from what i've seen of nebulites, they're nerfed down potential and accommodated on their respective equipment that gives the normal version.

so invincibility on tops, min/max crit dmg on gloves, crit/boss/ignore on weapons, etc.

the amounts of 20% drop buffs you can have though... i wouldn't mind drilling these into my PVP accesories o.O or some tradeable ones. (speaking of, wonder if you can do rings and such without slots, like BB rings and whatnot.)

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Can you refer me to that thread? This statement makes no sense whatsoever unless there are bosses with more than 100% def (lol) or there's a cap on %boss. Am I missing something about the way the two weapon potentials interact?

I'd also considered socketing badges, medals, and hell even my crusade codex. What about pet equips? The possibilities are interesting .

I somehow doubt those %drop stack although it could be worth testing. Especially if it improves the rate on Nebulizer drops

12. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I can see Nebulites only being usable on items that can have potential too. Or else it would be too great of an imbalance for some classes *cough*evans*cough*

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh god. Going to either have to cube for dec bless or wait until its duped. Really not looking forward to this.

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

here, simple explanation:
    because stacking %boss on a boss with 100% PDR is as useless as stacking PDR ignore on a boss with 0 PDR, boss and ignore depend on each other to be more effective, when you start reaching insane amounts of boss damage (see: DB's and such) every point taken off ignore PDR is worth more.

same thing as attk vs str.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=54434

pasted 2 charts in excel at the bottom, that show what happens when you increase PDR and boss, in 10% increments.

15. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Pretty much what Shinku said, a concrete example for better viewing:

Let's assume you are fighting a 75% def boss and you already have +70% boss damage from your weapons/skills.

Adding another 30% boss would only mean a 2.0/1.7 = 17.6% increase in your damage.
    However, getting 15% def ignore would mean a (1-0.75*0.85)/(1-0.75) = 45% damage increase.

16. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

*sigh* pretty much as I'd expected. Wonder how hard it'll be to get the item drop rate ones. I'm already at 30% drop rate on my mask and earrings.

17. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

The big question is do these new equips essentially replace empress gear?

18. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I don't think I get it...The nebulite has a primary stat which can be a % stats and a potential which can be 2 lines. So... That makes it 3 lines of % stats, just like a regular equip? Incredibly broken.

19. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Did anyone else happen to notice that the description for the Decent Hyper Body nebulite says "Pants or OVERALLS"?

20. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

New equips? o_O