Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

I killed a headless horseman so he is still around. Bigfoot i couldn't find nor typhons.

2. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

As of now that's one of the few positive sides of this new "revamp" I can find.

3. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

NLC I don't mind them changing, but did they really have to change Phantom Forest? They could have at least changed Haunted House instead. Nobody goes there unless it's to kill Scarecrows or Jesters.

4. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

Crimson Trees?

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

so if new leaf city was already released as new leaf city at first time it got some changes so it passed to be the new new leaf city and now they got some problems with aliens so the town got destructed and now they have to repair it... so this is the new new new leaf city? :o

atleast they should give trait exp to those monsters now...

6. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

Don't recall seeing them either now that you mention it. But can't say for sure.

7. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

*tableflip*
    All I wanted was to make a Crimson Arcanon and give it to either my I/L or make a BaM and give it to them.
    ._.

8. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

And of course, Nexon doesn't like making pure spawn maps. Boomers mixed with Bees, as an example.

9. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

I can't imagine them being like "omg lets delete all of these old maps" "great idea!!"
    i cant!!

10. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

If they put CWKPQ in the dimensional mirror, I will be so excited. I want a MoN, but Phantom Forest is on my list of places that scare the pomegranate out of me.

11. Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

Oh good no worries, I don't think you have to walk through anything anymore. o_O

12. Electron Male
    IGN: Oakmont992
    Server: Galacia
    Level: 200
    Job: Dual Blade
    Guild: Despair
    Alliance: Heaven
    usa

Default Re: Farewell, "New" Leaf City..

The sad thing about all of this is that nexon was to lazy to remove the maps that weren't changed so i can go chill around in the old forest and kill some big foots ect