1. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

usually chair king's chairs becomes tradeables after they change to the next chair king

so wait like 1 patch and maybe it will become tradeable

2. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Just a few have. The cool ones like the Magic Book Chair, Sky Chair and Peppermint are still untradable. ):

3. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

I agree with everything you said, especially the last part.

It's very sad to see such an area with great potential ruined like that. They could've AT LEAST kept the Phantom Forest / Crimsonwood Keep maps as they were.. the new ones are just ridiculous and an insult to the former developer of Masteria.

4. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Can someone with a VIP teleport rock try to teleport into the Big Ben maps?

5. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Not sure if it's helpful at all, but before the patch I left my Shadower at Wolf Spiders, when I logged on it I'd been moved to NLC. After the server check I'll try using my Hyper Rock, don't think it'll work though.

6. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

I'm pretty sure (95%?) that someone mentioned it working on an earlier page or another thread. I think they used a hyper rock, but the concept is the same.

7. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Hm.
    Still wouldn't be surprised if you could tele into at least one of the maps.

I don't even remember the difference. Hyper works, yeah.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That was me, and yes, hyper rock will get you in. The maps are completely unchanged. I really don't see any reason to have closed them off (and then left them on the world map so Hyper rocks can go there).

9. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Can you exit through the "exit" portal?

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

I can't remember whether I tried. I did go out into the Lobby and saw John Barricade there (no quests for me, but that's hardly surprising). Can't remember what I did after that. Senility. I'll try to remember to check when game is up.

11. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

I used the first crimsonwood map to farm Nebulite boxes last night, for my Paladin it was better than Lower Ascent. Clockwise cycling, climb ropes on the left platforms, run across the top, drop down.

I got 200 WR badges in the same time as about 400 boxes, which was like 15-20min.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yes, no problem.

13. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Hm...
    And absolutely nothing is changed?
    Do the mobs drop Nebulites?
    If they've closed it off, but aren't actually doing anything, then I'm a bit confused.
    :\
    Maybe you have to finish the Kill 300 of that boss quest or something. Can anyone check the quest.wz for any info on that?

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

Nothing is changed that I can identify. Granted I haven't explored the Meso Gears maps in eons.
    Wolf Spiders used to drop nebulite boxes 100%. I killed a few now and none dropped, though.

One thought I had is that maybe there are two portals, or a portal and a warp point, in the same spot. Wouldn't be too surprising, considering the sloppiness of the new Masteria maps. It may be that the portal to Bigger Ben is supposed to be working, and something else that fell there is not.
    Can anyone read the map.wz entry and check that?