Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

NLC_kidnap.mp3
    LoL

2. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

I hope these new Neburite have better chances of upgrading rank and are more easily tradeable between players, that way the power won't be concentrated on the hands of those who spend more NX. Also hoping it's not so hard to get good ranked ones from the monsters/PQ (because getting Epic/Unique potential from a clean item is nearly impossible =P).

3. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

thank you I'm glad it is still there... because I was feeling kinda lazy to do it... because you know it's the before patch effect
    when it happens I lose all the motivation to play the game until the update itself

4. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Potential 2.0(Insert Official name instead, if you so choose) and Potential Lock.

Two more reasons to avoid GMS.

The actual content doesn't look too bad though.

5. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

It could also be a representation of America, and the fact that we're thinking of the end of days in 12/21/2012. By who? We don't know. Nexon seems to think that aliens'll do it.

I do know there's talk of rebel militias hustling around in the south - maybe a sign of America's eventual downfall? Not that that has anything to do with the subject at hand though.

6. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Positive chaos scroll is untradeable & part of the stamp event; one per char. Unless there's a cashshop version.

Did the players at CMS complain how CTF pineapple up the whole PvP system?

7. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

What's a Soul Weapon?

8. Polar Bear Gay Male
    chile

wait why is pico there?

9. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Because he is adorable?

10. Polar Bear Gay Male
    chile

oh just checked the video his name says pico the item-tastic maybe... ehh idk I'll just wait i think

11. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

masteriapanda.jpg

12. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Soul Weapons are the new special scroll that's currently JMS exclusive. It consists of two parts:
    1) A Spirit Scroll
    2) A Boss Spirit Orb

The first is a 10% chance, with no splatting if it fails. If it succeeds, your weapon then has the ability to drain souls from monsters when you kill them. Every 100 gives a small attack buff, to 1,000 souls. With 1,000 souls, you get 10% of your attack added on to your weapon (It's been broken since inception in JMS though, after a while the buff breaks and stops working, the only way to fix it is to induce a reduction in the souls then bring it back up).

The second is a 25% chance, fail = 100% chance your weapon is broken. It requires that your weapon has a succeeded spirit scroll already. When you have 1,000 souls on your weapon, you can activate the orb for the various effects (Somewhat readable in the screenshot Arrg posted). Basically every boss has an orb, with various effects.

I don't see the orbs nor the spirit scrolls in the Consume extraction data, so I assume it's not officially implemented yet. Familiars and Spirit Weapons were together in the same patch in JMS, though, so I'm kind of surprised they haven't implemented by now.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm not, they can pass it as new content whenever their ideas run short (not saying that's bad btw)

14. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

I like how the Yeti-sphinx is just gone(from the world map), is it still in the city, or did the aliens abduct it for research?

15. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

The new music reminds me of Ratchet&Clank. Compare NLCtown to this...
    Spoiler
    The boss theme sounds like this...
    Spoiler
    mixed with this.
    Spoiler

16. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Don't forget the path to the right of the new Alien place.

Lmao, yeah.

17. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

If that path went to underground, i think the other will go underwater.
    that's only a guess.

18. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

No, I think Nexon released these new Cash items just BECAUSE there was this much duping. Shielding Ward sales and Protect Scroll sales are going to suck, obviously. What to do? Release a "PERFECT INNOCENCE SCROLL" (this is a better deal than buying 5 20% Innocences) and a "Guardian Scroll" <-This is useless.
    And because, most likely, Shielding Ward sales are going to go down, they pulled a half-assed idea of a "Nebulite augument system" and tagged an "Alien invasion" as justification to implement the new Potential 2.0 system.

I highly doubt they'll remove WS and Protections. They've never wiped duped anything, besides equips. And even if they did, the damage was already done, so there's little point.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Actually they did remove some exploited Chaoses at some point.
    But yeah, I doubt they'd remove anything now.

20. Default Re: GMS v107 - I'm not saying it's aliens...

Why are Amoria-NPCs kidnapped by NLC Aliens?
    Same question.

Anyway, I belive Nexon thought "we might make them give a think about what that new weapon class is! They'll never find out it will be the canes from Phantom!"
    Nexon, MONTHS before you, MONTHS.