Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] v107 Alliance Unbound Events

1. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

So no skill books quest?

They seen to have one from 10-70, but the quest in KMS, was 70 and over.

With 10-70 getting equipment.

2. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

Damn you autoban system. My ban gets lifted the day most of these events end.

Although with the way they word it, it seems there's no free Special Mastery book for characters over level 70. My Aran and Evan (which got me autobanned) be sad. I hope that Pink Bean Cushion is tradeable and the collector within me is raging that my main won't be able to get that title.

3. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

Oh fun, I work during these hours for the next 6 days, and odds are on the 24th, 31st and 4/7 also..

More fun, working through this one too.. Not too upset about the giant lag-fest it will be though.

Yay, 1 hour to kill piggies during the weekdays for me (IF I get out of work on time, and don't shower and eat when I get home). Long live retail management!

The rest just looks like more stuff to clog up my inventory even more than it already is. Fun.

4. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

+1~10 levels
    for...
    I guess it's nice of them making this available to people who couldn't get the Adventurer rings before. Not sure how I feel about having to level up every character that wants one.

5. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

I didn't see anything new in the extractions for that ring, but would that be the same ring as before? I might be missing something, but it should give 3 to all stats (6 to all stats if you are over level 100), 3 attack and magic attack, 20 accuracy and avoid, and 5% critical if you are over level 120. This ring does not stack with the Adventurer Rings, Lilin’s Ring, Resistance Ring, Gratias Ring, Adventurer’s Gratias Ring, Swordman’s Ring, Magician’s Ring, or Archer’s Ring.

The events on this page should be the ones that we will be getting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Kubi; 2012-03-15 at 03:37 AM.

6. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

Does the Gratias Ring stack with the Explorer Crit Rings?

7. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

I'm interested in knowing this too, gotta decide if I'm gonna level my F/P or some other character for the ring.

8. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

It does not stack.

9. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

As someone who is pretty comfortable with three Evo rings and a legend ring on every character he plays, the Gratias event is just not for me. I'm sure others feel the same way, because there is no way I'm at the top of the pyramid here.

It's a good event if you have the time, which most of you might. So, yeah.

10. Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

Keeping my Adventurer Critical ring on my F/P then and I won't bother trying to get the ring on any other character since I don't really care that much for their power levels.

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: v107 Alliance Unbound Events

I'll be getting a Gratias Ring on my 14X MM. It only requires 4 levels 1 of which could easily be from storm potion. Doesn't seem like that much work for a nice crit boost.

I've got one on my BM from way back and definitely wish I had bothered to get the original 10% crit ring.