1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...j4&pageIndex=1

Sorry it's not the annoucement we're waiting for.

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

O,o at least they're not bringing the servers down, just for a few minutes.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Kewl

4. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Imagine if they were tricking us and released the new patch. :)

5. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Yea, sorta like how Minecraft used to do "secret updates" during it's Infdev and Alpha phases.
    But yea, it's about time they noticed it.

6. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

If nexon could put a patch into there servers and release it within a few minutes, I will buy a hat and eat it on webcam.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

8. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

the suspense is killing meh.

9. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

So what? They're disk defragmenting? @_@

10. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

It was a joke xD I've played for a while and I can't remember one single time where a patch wasn't atleast 2 hours

11. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Idk, it's like that for me all the time. <_<

12. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

For just a few minutes, you may experience in-game lag. >_>

13. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Maybe they're really pulling the patch...

14. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Nope, can't be. Hime is too busy playing Save the Princess with the Combat Arms guys to be sitting at her desk, pretending to be helping pulling out a patch.

15. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

So... Nexon posts on their website that the maintenance is complete, but how come I'm still lagging like crazy?

16. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Everything went berserk for a little bit.

17. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance – Momentary Lag and Login Issues - 03.14.2012

Because that's what DDoS attacks do?

You should know by now that it's gonna be a long battle before Nexon effectively beats this.