Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

$10 they are going to raise the cygnus level cap to 150, blame it on being pissed that the nightmare showed how weak they are or something, and want to get stronger.

I dunno, some random excuse to give them a wee bit more power. That or 140, just to wear the empress gear.

2. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

That's kinda the point. This could be a post-Future Ereve scenario where the whole place has been sanctified. Or perhaps it is the start of such scenario where Dark Mikhail revolts against the dark empress.

3. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

The five Legendary Heroes as shown in Aran's intro:

Hmm.....

It's highly debatable how much Wizet looks to that image for reference, or planned ahead when they made it, seeing how Mercedes has a normal bow, Freud is without Afrien and has spikey hair, and the guy in front doesn't really have much in common with Phantom.

But they like pineappleing Pirates, so.....

Let's hope they don't remember the intro, or read this post and get any ideas.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Nice try...nah who am i kidding. Just...no. You and everyone else read way too far into this image than was intended at this point. I probably did too when it was released, but that was YEARS ago, and there clearly isn't any significance to it anymore.

Lol'd.

5. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Dude they disproved that picture in like 09.....lol

6. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

From white-gold to red-gold cape, defiently another sword, the headgear expanded over his face and the wings.

For now, it IS confirmed it has to do with the Soul Warriors. I wonder if there will be updated leaders, too...

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Has Nexon ran out of ideas? Looking at the content we have received during the last year, I would say so.

I seriously don't want anymore revamps. Not even new classes. I want some actual new features and maps, I wouldn't mind a big revamp to the current features either.

8. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Other people's assumptions don't count as facts.
    Unfortunately, this discussion is one of opinions since any "word of god" will come far after the discussion is over.

Your analysis of my argument is flawed though. I'm not arguing that it's not Mikhail just "because there isn't 100% proof to saying that he is, so you're certain no one can prove you wrong". That would imply that I'm arguing just to argue.
    I legitimately do not feel that that image is meant to portray Mikhail.
    Should I be proven wrong, I'll adjust myself accordingly, but, unless that happens, I will remain believing it's a generic Dawn Warrior.

I'd actually argue that all of those second set of pictures (excluding Cygnus) are meant to be generic Cygnus Knights modeled after their respective instructors seeing as, to me, they all look significantly younger.

Spoiler

Dual Blades are playable classes and, as you'll note, the latest redesign actually resulted in a redesign of the in-game character.

I'd, admittedly, probably become excited at the idea of playing the new class, but I always am far too conscious of the fact that I'm going to end up training at the same damn places anyway.

Maple seriously needs more training variety...