Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Funny because I couldn't find Vampire useful even when I was a Cygnus. Far too slow of a skill.

2. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Fixing/adjusting things like wouldn't require a complete revamp. Skill tweaks can be made without a massive rework.
    It just gets annoying imo, I dislike the current shadower gameplay compaired to preBB yet I hate the postJustice even more.

I feel they should focus more on content instead.

3. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

I have to agree. The only major thing I wish they would revamp would be balance. They should stop releasing new classes, and release actual content. Every class release means that the game just gets more unbalanced, because they feel the need to create classes that are vastly superior to the rest in every single way, instead of letting classes run on their own playstyle merits. Then a few months later, they "revamp," and screw up everything for everyone. They should just balance out the classes properly, and then release content, preferably stuff that could be qualified as end-game (Like 175+, considering the last 25 levels are hellish for people who have lives).

4. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Revamps are getting kinda old. Wish they'd just nerf the classes that really need to be nerfed and be done with revamps for a while. New content (that doesn't include new classes) would be preferred as far as I'm concerned.

5. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

And we watch how that new content easily gets empty because it don't make people level as fast as LHC or get abused in GMS.

6. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Because revamping a class that caps at 120 is so useful, right?

7. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Not really that useful either.

8. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

I see you didn't catch the sarcasm.

9. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

For those who can't be bothered to google translate

"The exhibitors of light articles" is what the Korean translates to.

I would hope its all Cygnus, seems kind of pointless to revamp a single Character of Cygnus even more so considering the level cap is still 120.

I hope it's not the same Future Ereb story, or the UA story, and Cygnus themselves actually do something, no doubt Mihale is feeling kind of weak after Phantom swooped in and saved the day.

10. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

did you know the 50% max health cap is actually per monster?

So yes, with enough enemies in front of you, you can actually heal fully without a problem, something that you can't do with drain, considering it's single target. Also remember you only use this to heal, if you don't dodge enough hits.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Nerfing / buffing doesn't do jack pomegranate when every class can hit 999,999 whenever they please lol.

12. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Well, there's a reason I didn't mention buffing anyone, haha.

13. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Skill tweaks/new animations would still be considered a revamp.

14. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Me and sarcasm rarely works together.

15. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

16. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

condescendingwillywonka.jpg

It translates to "Knight/Warrior of Light, go forth!"
    In before Mikhail becomes a playable class.

Revamping Cygnus doesn't make any logical sense unless they raise the level cap (which will never happen) because they're just there as precursors to Ultimate Adventurers. Even the quest lines state that they're basically just there for the protection of the empress, and once black witch is dead, their job is basically done.

EDIT: Most interesting thing, in my opinion, is the light shield. That's a concept not been introduced yet. (Mages and Demon Slayers have those types of shields, but not Warriors)

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

LF> wind pierce to absorb HP for adventurers/UAs

18. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Expected brightness increase has arrived.

Spoiler

Discuss? Doesn't seem like there's too much difference, except that you can see his eyes better.

19. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

Its not that great of a skill for NL's simply because they have horrible HP, but on an HP washed shad you basically have tankyness that rivals a pali

20. Default Re: An Incoming Cygnus Knight Revamp?

He looks like a psychopath. One who thinks he's Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. But accidentally got a yellow light.