1. Default Aran Mastery Books & Union

In the Union revamp, three Aran skills have their max level reduced from 30 -> 20 (High Mastery, High Defense, & Freeze Standing).

What will happen to the "30" books? Are they converted into "20"s? Changed to AFA 30 (the new skill)? Or what?

Any info would be appreciated!

2. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

They'll be converted as well. I suspect their 30s books will be converted to Advanced Final Attack 30 books.

3. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

Hmm... I hope they turn into the 20's of the same skill. Anyone know for sure? (KMS players out there?)

4. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

If I remember, you get to trade it to Maple Admin for Advanced FA 30.

5. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

This sounds so exploitable, given AFA 30 is very expensive.

6. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

Well there was a rather ingenious solution to that. Make an entirely new item for a specific class. There's 3 Advanced FA books. One for Mercedes/Hero, one for Aran, and one for Wild Hunters.

The one you got for trading in Aran books was, of course, the Aran only one. Later on, Wild Hunters got it also and trading Wild Hunter books only got you that specific one.

7. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

Sounds reasonable enough. Though with NexonNA, you never really know..

8. Default Re: Aran Mastery Books & Union

So... now we have Union, and HM 30, HD 30, and FS 30 are all useless. I have all 3 of these. When I click on one, it says: "You cannot use this Mastery Book. You can exchange it for another with the Maple Administrator."

However, the Maple Admin doesn't seem to have a chat option to let me exchange it! Help please!