1. Default What the... How am I supposed to...

SO. As I reached lv 100 dilligence, I decided it was a good moment to try to get the medal regarding it. So it requires me to get a Tenacious Knight Pauldron. So it needs 28 Gallant emblems, ok, I can get those eventually. But... WHAT ABOUT THE RECIPE!? Is it possible that NOTHING drops it? How am I even supposed to get it? Anyone knows where?

2. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

According to basilmarket it drops from Miner Zombies. You'd need a character with a suitable level though (they are lvl 132).

I guess you can check on the monster book for confirmation.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

that's the tenacious noble pauldron, he needs the knight one

edit:

GG man, GG

http://maplearchive.com/item.php?id=2511081

4. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

MYSTERY RECIPE!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

5. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

Not sure what world you're in, but I probably have one from opening Mystery Recipes. Feel free to PM me if you're in Windia.

6. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

Check around FM, you might get lucky. I didnt know how hard it was to obtain one (until I read this thread) but when I hit 100 diligence and found out I needed the recipe, I searched FM and just happened to find it for 1mil on the same day.

It might be there. A lot of those mystery recipes were given out during those legend events and people tended to open them as smithers or jewelers.

I guess it's rarity is supposed to exemplify the amount of diligence you need to get that stupid medal.

7. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

Eurek the alchemist npc in leafre gave my DB the medal easily without even needing anything O_O. However, I can't seem to get it on my DS, maybe because I quit the profession or something lol.

8. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

If you're on Bera I have a lot of Pauldron recipes on a mule, iirc I'm only missing 1 out of all the level 100-130 recipes. They're kinda the majority of what the Mystery Recipes gave me.

(that's 68 wise royal pauldron recipes).

You can have it free if you're on Bera.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2012-03-12 at 05:06 PM.

9. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

Odd since it is Kenta that is suppose to give it.

10. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

Not sure about Kenta since I rarely go there, but I did receive a Expert's medal (+4 dex) from Eurek.

Edit: Oh, you will have to excuse me, I confused the medals apparently. I guess I should go google for these next time. Eurek is just before the lvl 100 medal.

11. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

oh!

So people ACTUALLY have it! Getting motivation to grab 28 emblems again! Thanks Stereo!

And yes, this was in bera.

12. Default Re: What the... How am I supposed to...

I would have killed myself farming for the emblems if the legend event wasn't going on that made it super easy. As soon as I got that 10 dex medal I promptly tossed it. <3 medal UI, just wish you recorded ALL medals, even if they can't be retrieved via the system.