Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goddamnit Bera

1. Default Goddamnit Bera

Getting your panties in a wad over this fool <<

2. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Naw. I still have some questions though.

I never did see him until 06. Back then the game was small enough to hear about MOST players, especially the high leveled ones. Then Fangblade comes out of nowhere, and surpasses Eddie and everyone beneath him.

3. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I just don't understand why he doesn't reply to anything. Not the social type I guess.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: LadyJenJen
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: TheSwift
    Alliance: Entwined
    Farm: Kaede
    usa

Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

He was right beside me, fleeing from the groupies lol xD

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Surprise come back? I thought he quit the day of, or after, he hit 200.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

he literally came out of nowhere, got to 200, and left.

iirc this happened almost after 2x tickets were placed in the cash shop.

7. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

About 3-4 months after they came out ya
    I was 7x when they came out and I remember gobying when tiger was 15x and lved slowly as pineapple 7x-10x

8. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Nah, he still plays (or played) every once in a while.

I remember back when he was level 150ish and near top rank position, I asked him to help me and my friends defeat a Pianus and he only whispered me to contact me and said, "Sorry, our group doesn't do that anymore."

I'm not sure why. He was only at Gobies. That wasn't too far away. I guess it was too hard back then and the chance to lose 10% was too great.

9. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

He always seemed like a super elitist imo.
    The type that WILL not talk to you unless you are close to his level.. Then again if I got that reception every time i logged on. I'd stay quiet too.

Surprised he hasn't gotten hacked. perhaps one of the remaining old school "celebrities" that hasn't

10. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

According to rumor, he was only on for a guild reunion. Contacted via a Facebook group for his guild, apparently.

11. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

inb4 he was hacked

LOLOLOLOLOL

No, really. I hope that doesn't happen to him. But seeing how even GMs were.. meh.

Now that I think about it, he doesn't seem to have anything very worthy though. Not super-godly equips or stuff like that. So I doubt hackers would target him afterall.

Good to see he still plays once in a while!

12. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

he started appearing when ludi was opened i believe. i met and trained with him since 7x at ludi and we got to around 10x at grims and other popular spots that came after grims (goby, himes, skels). he's not the social type...meaning he only talks to people he's comfortable to...and will spend 99% of his time on maple grinding, which explains why he surpassed everyone

13. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I woulda thought just his name would be worth alot more than some of the stuff out there that is duped to hell and back.

Doesn't he even have a quest or something involving him?

14. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Yes, the Evan mount quest.
    Also think the same, a hacker could get his account just to make stuff with fangblade name on it.

15. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

True that.

16. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I almost hopped on for that, but I didn't think anyone would take a stupid facebook group seriously. Plus, I needed to sleep.

Oh well.

But yeah, I can confirm facebook group reunion thing. I didn't think fangblade was part of the group, but maybe some people who were closer with him told him to come on? I dunno... I don't know him at all, barely even remember ever sering him around back when I used to play either.

17. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Peggy.

18. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I'm a little surprised people remember him, given it's been nearly 5 years since he played... I guess he's still the top ranked player in GMS for life though.

19. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Everyone that use the main site sees his picture and his choice of style (or lack there of) is memorable.