IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

He didn't come out of no where he just kept to himself I remember going to visit a friend and watching them train at gobys when he was 120, also he was on the first bera zakum and Horntail its just that hen ran in different groups tymen says the same pomegranate about me f3

She plays games f3 she was acting like he was in the facebook group a few days ago. but with 1k + members theres no way icbf trying to find him.

I'd also like to point out that even his close friends still call him fang, not sure if its for the same reason angel dosnt like people to use her name or if hes just very closed.

2. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I don't think that's all that unusual for SUPERINTERNET people.

I've got a circle of friends who pretty much exclusively call me Afrobean or some variation thereof.

In real life.

Yeah.

3. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I've had RL friends call me "Shidoshi" or "Shido", the same way I call a friend of mine "sas" or "sasquatch" from time to time. It's just like any other nickname.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Thank god no one calls me "Corn" or "ClawofBeta" or "Claw" in real life.

5. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Yes this is true. They had a bera facebook thing going on, though praes had a personal one. I had stralightzz younger sister on facebook, erika, for awhile, still on msn so I see the updates concerning praes. They had some bera facebook thing (castro/peonyflower/jokers2edge only ones I can recall off the top of my head.)

Fangblade was a dedicated player, if he did talk to you it was polite and very good word choice to appear humble. He came out of no where because of the 2x cards, people claimed he was a hacker for a long time, some people claim proof of it, but from when I trained with him he just frankly wanted to be efficient.

Lettucing or w/e has a lot of ss' of him talking she was his official stalker for a long time. People just get the wrong idea about him because no one besides natlove/starlightzz knew him that well.

Natlove is the only one who claimed to know his name, though she was a passive liar about a few things so her credibility was thin. I remember erika's sister starlightzz didn't even know his name, they just referred to him, as you said, fang, or buckethead.

6. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

<< I don't remember you training either Josh. I just chalk that up to you being a pineappleing awkward Aussie.

Fangblade was on the first Zak run? With Trinity?

7. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

when asks for his name, he had always preferred to be called fang and never reveal his name, even to people that are close to him
    wait wat? he started before ludi and 3rd job and started from there, way before 2x (back when it takes 10 hours to get 1 lvl at 8x)
    natiove lied. he never revealed his name to anyone, even his extremely close friends on maple
    i think the zak run included people such as ximedidi, yayofu, the 2 top bera sin at the time (i forgot name...i think xstevie or something similar), and other elitist mapler at the time

8. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

-shrugs- I can't remember for the life of me what she claimed his name was, just that he lived in southern cali. or somewhere west coast related. Pretty sure her ign was with an L though, before she changed it. It's been to long since I've talked to her/tj/castro lol

9. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Aww, i missed a Fangblade reunion? Ahhwell.

I have many good memories hanging out with Fang on occasion. He assisted me in killing Tengus back when Himes was the best place to train. I could solo those suckers if i had enough HP (hence the need for Fang).
    He does talk in the guild chat a little bit.

10. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

oh hai crusader zenkat

11. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

B> Zenkitty buddy invite on my DS.

12. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

FangBlade without red maple flag isn't FangBlade

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Didn't Fangblade remove his helmet once and he was black? What was that all about?

14. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I remember he had blue toben hair with the original male 1 face or so.

15. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Fangblade and his girlfriend(?) would log-in sometimes, though only his girlfriend(?) would speak to people often. (Applies only to randoms. She would speak with random people that came up, but he wouldn't)

I remember seeing them both back when I used to play the game. It was 2010 I think.

16. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

Took a little while to find an SS, all-warrior Zakum run on Armistice Day, 2007.

FangBlade's up on the platform between BeastStriker and GenghisKhan.

Attendants, possibly not accurate

17. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I remember SoSincere! Pure PA DK!

Edit:
    pineapple Ooohey, look at all your apples. You'd have to be pineappleing rich to have that many anymore.

18. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I missed the all-warrior run i think.

Here's me and Fang at the Zakum speed run, Oct. 6, 2007.

Yes i copied his weird style of full-face helmets for a bit.

19. Default Re: Goddamnit Bera

I SEE JENNY!