Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] > SPURB: The Tale of 8 Youths

1. Default > Dj: Pout in confused anger.

AI came and went like a shit storm. Guess you need to see what Benard has for you.

2. Default >Dj: Be that other guy.

While you look for your Dog now, you decide to be your friend from then.
    What shall his name be?
    Last edited by z0mgc00k13; 2012-03-15 at 02:01 AM.

3. Default >

Spoiler

Much better.

Your name is Cookie Crocker, and you are 16 years of age. You enjoy drinking heinous amounts of water, as water is supposedly a good thing. You should be doing much more productive things, but you get too busy talking to your friends online. With your timid nature, you tend to try to abscond from anyone you come upon, typically using your spear your brother taught you to use. Speaking of him, you haven't seen him all day, its almost odd, perhaps hes out doing errands. You also learned how to make robots, and you use them for various tasks that your brother won't do. You also practice using chakrams on your various robots just for the sake of breaking them. Its almost time for you to play a new game with your friends, you can hardly wait. What with your piles of metal parts, there's probably something you can do. So, I see you working on a little robot, what do you intend to do next?
    Last edited by z0mgc00k13; 2012-03-30 at 09:47 PM.

4. Default >

It seems someone is bothering you, wonder who it can be.
    Last edited by z0mgc00k13; 2012-03-15 at 01:42 AM.

5. Default >Cookie: Answer Botherer

Show pesterlog
    Last edited by z0mgc00k13; 2012-03-15 at 01:57 AM.

6. Default >Cookie: Obtain weapons and get mail

You obtain your totally awesome spear and your just as awesome controller, and out you go.
    Last edited by z0mgc00k13; 2012-03-16 at 07:37 PM.

7. Default >Cookie: You can't go yet!!

Oh dear, your right. You need to take a computer with you before you leave.
    Now that you've wasted a good minute getting one of your laptops, you dash out the door.

8. Default > Cookie: Be Dj again

You are now Dj again, and Benard seems to have a strange problem. She looks worried, but she does seem to have a large stack of mail with her... and is it what I spy is true?

Yes, she does indeed have the beta. But she won't hand it over, guess it's time for one of those usual gatherings of typical combat strength. The one puncher. Though you feel she may win because she is older than you.

9. Default > Dj: One-Inch Puncher

Although your strength is great, hers is even more un-humanly than most would know. She knocks you well the fuck out.

10. Default > Dj: Wake up

You wake up again, although you're in those funny golden robes. Jesus, you have the weirdest dreams. Outside you see 4 other towers and you have seen people sleeping in them. But the third one is always empty.

You decide to go take a look in that empty room again.

11. Default > Dj: Fly like an Eagle

Okay, even though it's a dream. You can't really spout wings and fly like an eagle, but you can fly.
    You then proceed to fly to the third building.

12. Default > Dj: Be blinded by the gold

Fuck! You never really get that well adjusted to the gold everything here. It's almost head-ache worthy.

13. Default > Dj: Enter the third tower

You see that the person who is never here is! You really didn't expect this to happen, but who is he?

14. Default > Dj: Be The hooded Man

You can't be the hooded man because he's be the hooded man because he's busy being his self, you decide to be a nearby wall instead.

15. Default > Wall: Listen to their conversation

Ignoring the obvious fact that you are still a wall, let's comply with this retardation and move forward.

16. Default >

??: So I finally found you
    ??: You were kinda difficult to find
    YD: Who are you?
    ?? That doesnt matter right now... I will tell you soon but first I need your help
    YD: Why should I help you if I don't know who you are or where you came from?
    ??:... Fine I will tell you, but you must keep it a secret, at least until everyone enters the game.
    ??: I... Wait what the shit is that
    YD: Huh?

17. Default > Dj & ??: See what the sh'it is going on

You both turn around and notice the Hegemonic Brute has appeared!
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-03-17 at 06:12 PM.

18. Default > Dj & ??: Strife!

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89RDlRd5Fsk

> Strife! Prospit Team [LV Combination = 8] VS. [Boss] HB [LV Combination = 5]

[Boss Effects = On]
    [EXP & Grist increase by 100%!]

YD: Turn!
    YD: Strife! -> Attack!
    YD: Deals 5 Dmg to HB!

HB - Has 45 HP Remaining!

HB: Turn!
    HB: Strife => Attack!
    HB: Deals 6 DMG to YD, and 2 to ??!

YD - 16.5 HP remaining!
    ?? - ?? HP remaining!

??: Turn!
    ??: Strife! Chains of Light!
    ??: Deals 105 DMG to HB!

HB: DEAD!

YD & ?? Wins!

YD gains 20 XP & 40 Grist!
    ?? Gains 20 XP & 80 Grist!

>This battle was done through probability rolls.
    >this is also a template of how all battles will go.
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-03-17 at 06:33 PM.