1. Default Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

(Hopes that re-introduction threads are allowed)

Yep, I'm that one guy back in the MapleTip days, and I'm back here after a hiatus.

Currently I have given up MapleStory for good, I hope. I'm also busy with other games, namely League of Legends at the moment.

2. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Good, the game's a wreck as usual.

Welcome back. :P I wonder if you still remember me from MapleTip.

3. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Yep, nice to see you Maria.

And yes, I have kept up with the developments in Maple, all this recent hacking is both hilarious and just pitiful for a game of this nature.

4. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Welcome back Judgment! Yeah, Maplestory is a freaking hellhole when it comes to certain events.

I mean seriously, there's so many people that abuse the exploits. For example, these noobs tend to exploit LHC so that they can get Fast EXP and crap.

I'm sure you might remember this bastard that was a Hybrid Crusader, but decided to switch to Axe because I admit, going hybrid turned out to be a complete tat prior to Big Bang. IT'S POKEMON GOLD AND SILVER ALL OVER AGAIN!

5. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

I remember you form Mapletip, too. Drinks all around! Welcome back.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I think I remember you (from here, or maybe Sleepywood). I'm ClawofBeta if you still know me for some reason.

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

7. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

@Flame, Moonlapse, Corn: Of course I remember you all. Oddly enough, even I wish not to associate myself with MT anymore, I still remember most of the peeps from there, and here too.

8. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

i remember who you are but mostly just from seeing your sig in southperry and mapletip haha

9. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

I remember you posting once in a while here on SP. I mostly remember your signature.

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Welcome back. Long time no see.

11. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Weren't you that blunt weapon guy back when blunt weapons were REALLY bad?

12. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Correct. There were other blunt guys back then too. Jarrett, Animelee, buddyboo, to name a few.

13. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Maybe I should make my own introduction thread someday here on Amherst.

14. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

Hiya, bienvenido de vuelta! I remember you somehow, don't know why.

I'm wondering... Never made my hi-I'm-new-thread also. :X

15. Default Re: Not a new member, but I'd still want to get this out of the way I guess.

ohaiyo Judgment.

Yes, we all do want to forget that we were ever part of MT. xd