Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

I know, it's funny because they got nuked and flung into the air LLOLOLOL

2. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

One does not simply kill innocent children.

god damn, I now want to play GMS again
    pineapplekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    why do I have to be attempting to quit RIGHT WHEN NLC GETS NEW pomegranate FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS

3. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

Great new content, but it doesn't change that you'll probably be crashed out of it, via dc/ddos/map crash see constant smegas of the new possible decent gear being duped within days, and being bullied out of the maps for at least the first two weeks.

Make up on a pig brah

4. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

My jaw is still on the floor. Nexon has absolutely never hyped anything this much, done something so tramatizing in a trailer lolol. I still can't believe what I just watched.

5. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

Pac Man also confirmed!
    Waka waka!

Good catch! Didn't notice those poor souls in tiny 480p and not full-screen.

Also, anyone else love the "No one will be spared" following the scene showing that, clearly, the child survives.
    Then again, maybe kids don't count as people.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Masteria Preview?

That was a poorly made trailer to be sure, the fact that with all the resources at their disposal, they used a screenshot and pomegranatety drawn characters which are twice the size of every person they walk past. Stupid.

It didn't even hype much

7. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

That's jr. reaper, that pet.

Edit, this kid isn't strigman or something, when he's with his parents they take a picture near that strigeman.

8. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

I actually didn't pay attention to the dog at all.

I think I assumed it was a stuffed animal and the kid had had too much coffee.

So he's Batman from the future?

Hurrwhat?

Ignorant statement is ignorant.

Nexon didn't make that animation.
    They contract Brian Schmoyer to make that sort of thing because his animations have been quite popular in the past.

9. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

"EA=Kills kids in game promos

Nexon=Kills parents in game promos"

Haha oh god youtube comments.

10. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

Ah pineapple, Gir is invading. Welp.

Alternatively: On his spaceship
    Spoiler

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

It'll be funny if they're "crashing servers" in porpuse and telling us "Omg we need ur help maplers, aliens crashing our servers", but it's funny how they post a USC for "stability issues" when the servers were all green, just after they post this video, haha.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Fine, Nexon contracted someone to make a poorly made trailer that looks like a pile of crap.

13. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

Of course you shouldnt put your full faith into Nexon..but I'm on the train with everyone else that believes that this is going to be just amazing.. I know Nexon's track record is horrible but something about Masteria makes it very foggy

Edit @ above : Its just a trailer..Who cares how great it is.. If they were to literally make a good trailer people would rag on them then to saying "omg !!! look at them wasting time on a trailer when they cant even fix their game" I actually liked it..considering it was funny and does the job.

14. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

No, you've just awkwardly revealed that you have no sense of style.

15. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

The art style is kind of cute.

16. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

0:19 shows Stirgeman.
    UNLESS THEY'RE VACATIONING FROM THE PAST(or our Stirgeman is from the future).

@Razmos The guy who made it also makes the New Leaf Saga for Nexon's blabberbox.

17. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

I agree the trailer looks like crap and low-budget. I'm still hyped though.

Not as hyped as for the new MLP episode this saturday, but hyped nonetheless.

18. Default Re: Masteria Preview?

Don't forget to mention the original "the True Maplestory" series on newgrounds.