Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

The new ancestor looks indian /not a racist comment.

2. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Looks good, but I'm not sure if it'll live up to how amazing ezio's storyline was. All of the games are so good though. Definitely a buy.

3. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

The new ancestor IS indian (native american).
    Well. Supposedly.
    Still looks more white with a bit of Mediterranean blood to me.

4. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Weird. Didn't look like he had a hidden blade on either arm. Notsureifwant. Yeah, the tomahawk looks pretty similar in function, but still...

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Common, they wont leave the hidden blade forgotten its like the assassins trademark or ID badge or something.

6. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

I sure hope not. The way he lept with the tomahawk like Ezio/Altair would have with the hidden blade has me worried though. The Hidden blade is the assassin weapon.

Also: Our new assassins is confirmed half british. pineapple yeah.

7. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Got Game informer with Assassins creed 3 all over the cover. Looks like the image I linked too was a concept? Because they kept the image the same but changed his skin tone and face. Native american would have been so BA.

EDIT: Half white half native fk yah. Playable scenes from childhood. George Washington. Frontier free roaming exploration. Hunting animals.Club system.Summer/winter and weather changes. You can find settlements and villages and sounds like the two major cities are Boston and New York.

8. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Eh, I don't like how the trailer makes things look. This game better actually have any cities, because that was part of how the prior games were successful. And yes, totally hope that the tomahawk isn't the hidden blade.

9. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Looking at what is currently available, I'd say the hidden blade will still be available, but maybe not the dual version.
    Remember, it is carried on the off-hand when you only have one.
    Left arm has the same leather bracer look that you start with in brotherhood, while you do get a good look at the underside of the right (just white sleeve).

If anything, I expect the tomahawk to replace swords as the primary melee weapon.

10. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Well everyone has been saying for years to make it more different, this looks more of the same but with some noticeable differences. I certainly have no problem ramming a tomahawk in someone’s throat.

When I saw all the "leaked" images I was sort of worried because there didn’t seem to be any tall buildings at all, but running through trees could be fun I guess.

I do like his costume though, it looks pretty cool. Got to admit though I was hoping for an Asian setting like China or something.

11. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

*shakes excitedly* I am excite. Who care is hidden blade is missing... he has a tomahawk!

12. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

New York and Boston will be accessible cities, according to the interview in GameInformer, and also you'll be able to take part in some of the major historical events of the era. I'm interested now.

And I am liking how the tomahawk's head is the Assassin's emblem.

13. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Already got my metal tin from pre-ordering through Gamestop. :D

14. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

What?

15. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Go in, put $5 down and walk out with a really pineappleing nice metal collector's tin. If you don't want to buy from them, go back in a few days later and take the $5 off. Free case is nice.

16. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

I intend to buy there anyway so yeah, guess I'll do that on Tuesday when I go pick up Graces F

17. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Got this. It's freaking awesome. Didn't expect it to be an actual case. Expected it to be a case for a case, if you know what I mean. But it's gorgeous.

18. Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Ubisoft said they aim to have about 1/3rd of the game to be set in wilderness (pineapple yeah trees). Towns like Philadelphia and Boston were actually quite populated by the time so there will still be plantain around parkour. It'll probably be like Brotherhood where you'll spend some time in towns and time outside. They talk about the history of it a bit here:

Edit: found some concept art
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ostPageIndex=1