133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm legit.

86 64.66%
  • No, I'm illegit

47 35.34%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are you legit?

1. Default Re: Are you legit?

Some of my best memories from early Maple days (pre-4th job) involved friendly ks wars at HHG. Trying to time Dragon Roar to kill everything immediately at spawn was a lot of fun.

2. Default Re: Are you legit?

You know, I understand why KSing is so frustrating for people, but I really do believe that this game has poisoned people.
    Most people have become so obsessed with leveling that they miss that the only version of PvP that'll probably ever exist in Maplestory has been there since the beginning.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Are you legit?

hahaha, indeed. i still get some good KS fights when my guild is training (or used to, bnarely anyone now) in LHC, and people come and try to steal the channel.

even better now that there's no "Lulz608's" everywhere, so it has tilted in my favor(and even then, i gave a run for thei money to some)

4. Default Re: Are you legit?

Well...

I've had my Cannoneer since they came out and still haven't got to level 70 yet or any other past characters I've made and deleted. Level 70 is an achievement for me.

I'm a very slow at leveling, because my life and school is more important than a 2-D MMORPG and I would rather take my time instead of staying on for more than three or more hours all because LOL MUST GET TO LEVEL 200 ON MY NEW CHARACTER IN ONE DAY. I only play maple for an hour or two if I have time to get on.

I've also never in my life hacked, ksed people, or bought anything from the free market. I'm a stand alone player and mind my own business and do quests and whatnot by myself unless I have to join a party for bossing or party quests.

5. Default Re: Are you legit?

I don't get why the majority said they're legit. The only way I can really consider someone "legit" is if they have basically soloed everything and it is still their first account (self scrolled with scrolls FOUND by themselves, not bought from FM, on items FOUND by themselves, again not bought on FM, etc).

Anyone who's pretty much entered FM and bought something is probably going to be illegit somewhere along the chain of exchange..

6. Default Re: Are you legit?

I think you have failed to read the first few pages of this thread.

7. Default Re: Are you legit?

I used to nx merchant by buying and reselling obv hacked/duped items. Eg 10att wgs and the occasional VSS

I mean you would do it too if you found one priced 30k below the rest.
    In the sense that I've traded in illicit goods, I'm illegitimate.
    But did I make any?
    Kinda.
    My main wep is gm scrolled.
    And my gloves are hammered from those logout prizes you get on mule accts.

But other than that, never hacked. Trained on hacked lhc maps before I knew what they were.
    lol
    It feels like theres no happy medium
    Either you're still inching along the tightrope, or you've fallen off.

8. Default Re: Are you legit?

I just find it funny how many people who do advocate hacking justify it by claiming everyone is already illegit. I'm sorry but someone buying a duped scroll that has survived circulation for an average price is a lot less meaningful than you crashing the entire game so you can have two of your favorite item. You know what that sounds like? A f`ucking toddler.

9. Default Re: Are you legit?

So, multiple accounts is a violation of the ToS? Guess that means I'm not legit

10. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Are you legit?

I really don't think you can take the subject as a black and white type of deal.

As far as being illegit is concerned, is hacking and botting considered anymore illegit than buying a scroll that may have come across a hacker/possible illegit meso/etc?

I think its more like a grey scale of how legit you consider yourself to be.

As for using 3rd party programs to play the game, no I don't do it.
    As for merching, I do merch, and I use white scrolls here and there to upgrade gear.

11. Default Re: Are you legit?

FUCK.

I died.

etc.

12. Default Re: Are you legit?

I made a point to be as legit as possible up until the very end when I quit. I then proceeded to sell all my items for real life cash, wasting all my legit effort.