Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black March

1. Default Re: Black March

I find the initiative commendable. However, they still don't reach far enough into the population for their little project to work.

2. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: Black March

whoops. well.

The only full blown exaggeration there is on the part about books. I actually have learned a few things there (the stock market mostly). The rest is somewhat exaggerated with a bit of truth in it.

when it comes to the news, i was mainly speaking on TV. I used to watch it. but when TV went digital I ended up not getting a converter box and broke the habit pretty easily for a year or two. I only just got a new TV for christmas this year and i already find more than half of what they talk about depressing as heck. I get enough of that from life itself. any warnings of danger in my area is welcome, but their stock coverage is worthless, political banter is crap. and I really don't care much for the death tally that is the average story. Not that i don't feel remorse for the tragedies... I need hope in people, not a constant reminder about our failures. I admit I hardly ever look in a news paper though.

Music is a bit more simple, I was raised in a somewhat strict christian home and most music was frowned upon. As a result I just don't care much for most of it. Though now I'm opening a bit more to it, I mostly prefer stuff without lyrics, cause i feel like i don't need words telling me how to feel about it. When they do though, I usually only bother with the stuff that has a somewhat decent theme to it. (not focused on just being for the party/ sex/ the usual vices. blame my upbringing.) Though I am realizing how much of a social crutch it is. but most of what i listen to is music from games, simply because it reminds me of the ones I played through/gets my imagination going and of course, mostly instrumental and was a bypass for the music rule i dealt with way back. All of this rules out most of what's up for sale on the average store shelf.