1. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Official Maple-News Forum

Thanks for the heads up, flip. I just saw. Another billing issue with our host...something is wrong with their system. I'm working on resolving it now.

Also, if you guys haven't checked out this thread already and are interested in possibly writing or working for Maple-News in some way please do so or send me a PM and we'll talk.

2. Default Re: Official Maple-News Forum

Well, as it's not next week yet and it clearly says in there that the results will be posted later next week... what more do you want to know?

3. Default Re: Official Maple-News Forum

That post by Savage was posted on Friday, the 22nd. I figured the interview would be posted on Maple-News.com by June 29th.
    By the way, I'm 1 day ahead of the USA. It's July 1st at my place.

4. Default Re: Official Maple-News Forum

All of which is irrelevant because he has no control over how long it takes Nexon to reply and was merely estimating.

5. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

More time than expected was taken to narrow down the list of questions, edit them to make them more concise (and less offensive in some cases), and to fit in as much as we absolutely possibly could in our 10 question limit. We'll just have to wait for the Maple Team to answer them (they obviously have their hands full with the latest Empress Cygnus hack exploit) and go from there. My apologies if I gave the impression that the questions would be up sooner rather than later. Sifting through 120+ posts and trying to honor the votes agreement as well as getting in what we thought was important was a greater undertaking than we anticipated.

The second we receive the interview back, we will post it on Maple-News.com.

6. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

Quick update to everyone on the interview with the Maple Team. I have heard back, but there are currently some roadblocks I am trying to deal with. Expect a lengthier update in the next few days.