Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

How can you know he was talking about alchemist stones? it doesnt matter if they are 1m and 300k its the fact that you can use UNLIMITED of them in gms, 3 per day is bullpomegranate.

Since you dont get the idea of what Im asking for Im gonna ask it again.

Does kms, gms & jms have the same prices on EVERYTHING from the material merchant, recipe merchant & alchemy recipes? and do the potions have the same effect?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

It. Was. The. Same. In. GMS.

Yes.

SEA/EMS wanted to discourage fusing because it was a (s'hitty) alternative to cubing, which makes them lose the money they so desperately need, so they made alchemist stones 5m.

3. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Pretty sure getting mad at him won't help, it looks like he's unable to understand what you're saying anyhow.

4. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

So can anyone from msea tell me if they prices was changed with jump patch? Since ems usually copy everything from there..

5. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

I am fairly certain you could figure that out by checking the patch notes for it.

6. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

I checked that already and it doesnt mention anything. But like takebacker said, gms had this change with jump patch, but their patch notice doesnt mention it either which is why I want a msea player to confirm it.

7. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

If it doesn't say it, it's quite safe to assume that it did not change it. They list basically every single thing that is changed.