Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

100m to max diligence to lvl 100. Its about 300m+ for willpower unfortunately.

2. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

I'm 11% of the way to max willpower just by being logged on my main all day, you can save some time that way (afaik it takes 18 hours a day to get 500 willpower). But yeah it's pretty expensive.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Being logged in all day long will only get you 240 willpower. (10 per hour at max)
    Add a few PQ's, though...

4. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

edit: Oh, I misread must've been too pre occupied. Oh well, better off PQ for daily limit willpower and doing those john flower basket jump quest for willpower. Being online barely gets anything.

5. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Ah, must have confused willpower and guild points.

500/day is much cheaper, but much slower. Just a question of what you have more of, I guess.

6. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Ok, wait.

The thread starter said that he wanted to know if it was possible to max Diligence or Willpower -IN ONE SITTING-. From all this thread info, it doesn't sound like that is possible.

7. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

It depends on what you mean by one sitting. It takes hours of pure crafting animation to max dilligence and at least 5 times longer to max willpower. I would not call that one sitting.

8. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Then you have agreed with me.

BY my calcs, if you want to do Willpower all at once by raising Mining levels (at 2555 willpower for each 1-10 run) it will take 36 runs to complete it (since it takes 93596 trait exp to go from 0-100). The chart at the beginning shows that that it's about 2 hours per run through and thus it's 72 hours of work to make it happen (which was mentioned elsewhere in the thread).

9. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

There was that korean guy who died after 72h of playing some game. But I bet he was just weak, you should definitely try this.

10. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

72h's is nothing. kms, msea and ems have the expensive profession system with 5m alchemist rocks and fatigue potions that reset 5 and 10 fatigue each with a limit of 3 per day. If anything you should be happy that you can take this shortcut..

And dont think of it as you are spending 300m to max willpower, think of it a cheap way to hp wash.

11. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

They already changed this in kms and jms, gms just happened to pick it up too.

12. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

So the cheap version of the profession system was transfered from gms to jms and kms? Cause I can remember it being very cheap when I was playing gms (after jump patch)

13. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

No, we got it from KMS.

14. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

kMS never had expensive crafting items.

15. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

If you call this a cheap version then you have no idea how cheap the gms version is..

30 fatigue potions for 100k
    50 fatigue potions for 300k
    Alchemist rocks for 5k each
    the list goes on.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'm laughing so hard right now.

Please. Do more research. KMS had those prices. GMS had those prices. KMS has those prices you just posted as of legend. GMS has those prices you just posted as of ascension (i believe). Alchemist rocks have ALWAYS been 5k.

SEA and EMS are the only ones f'ucking you over.

17. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

We got those from kMS. The ones you quoted are the old prices, from when professions first came out, we had those too, but it changed, first in kMS, then here in gMS, for the Ascension/Jump patch. kMS never had 5m Alchemist Rocks, they were always 5k.

18. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Thx for making yourself look like a fool. Highonmushroom said that the kms prices was never changed. According to spadow they were 1m for 10 fatigue and 300k for 5 fatigue with a limit of 3 per day from day 1. And did you read my last post? I said I played gms AFTER jump so I never knew about the price changes from the first version.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

He was talking about alchemist stones.

Those prices/limits were the same as GMS from day 1.

Who cares if you played after jump. You're sourcing blogs from writers that have been posting since way before that.

20. Default Re: Maxing Dilligence and Willpower

Then maybe you should do research before proclaiming things that you actually have no idea about.