1. Default Two passwords, both work?

Hey guys, I was making new characters when I realized that two passwords work for the same account of mine.

I was checking if IGNs were taken. After it says "IGN is already in use" I clicked back which sent me to the login screen. I accidentally typed in my old password and behold, I'm logged into my account. Freaked out I tried it again with my new password and it worked too.

I tried my old password on the Nexon website but it didn't work there. I was wondering if this was just me or if this is for everyone.

2. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

That's interesting to say the least, it shouldn't be doing that. When you did change your password was it sent to your email?

3. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

I changed my password at least 4 months ago. Yes I reset it via the website and it sent me an email to change it.

4. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Have you tried logging in and out multiple times to confirm it's repeatable?
    Do the two passwords start out the same? (And if so how many characters do they have in common).

5. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Just tried it and it wouldn't work for me.

6. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Yep I've tried multiple times. Works all the time. No the passwords are totally different.

Edit: Okay this is really confusing me. After trying a name for a new character and clicked back. Sometimes it sends me to the world selection screen. Other times it sends me to the login screen.

7. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Does your password have any special ascii characters?

8. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

It sends you to world select if you press cancel I think, if you press back it takes you to the login screen.

9. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Have you tried other random passwords? Maybe even though it takes you back to the login screen it keeps you logged on and will take any password.

10. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

This is very random.

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Pretty sure its this.

A while ago this happened to me and i got freaked out too, but then i figured i logged off/on that quick that it took any password.

12. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

Okay now I feel stupid >.< It does take any password. Should have noticed that.

13. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

I've found while quickly logging/relogging into multiple accounts that I can get on account A with account B's info if I have recently logged off of account A. However, if I go to choose a character from account A while using the credentials of account B, I get the "Trouble Logging In" glitch

14. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

...this better not be in place. No wonder people get hacked lol

15. Default Re: Two passwords, both work?

I got this all the time logging into mules to add as expedition fillers if I forget to change the username.