A few questions for the shad revamp that's going to appear in gMS within the next two months or so;
1. Does Shadower Instinct stack with Karma?
2. Does Shadower Instinct need a 20 mastery book?
3. What skill lets you start stacking "Killing Points"?
4. Do they (the Points) affect you at all apart from Assassinate and Shadower Instinct?
5. Does Instinct really only last 60s? Seems pretty low but I might be overlooking a key point somewhere...
6. What do you chain with BStep after BoT gets removed?
7. Does Assassinate basically do around 4600% damage per hit? It says +150% damage with DS on and another +150% with 5 KP, which I take to be 2.5x damage each. The other side would be that Nate does 740% + 150% = 890% x 2.5 (KP) = 2225% per hit, or 740% + 150% + 150% = 1040% per hit. I'm assuming it's the last one but the extractions have this note which is throwing me off:
Thanks in advance :)