Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

1. 100 Million
    2. 300 Million
    3. 500 Million
    4. 1 Billion

Faith in humanity - 1. :(

2. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

Americans typically have no interest in crap like this; most won't know even a decent amount of our country if asked.

Also, we're idiots.

3. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

*twitch*

Spoiler

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

Crap, guessed 500 million.

5. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

I liked the Mitt Romney poll more.

PRESIDENT MITTENS WHERE?

6. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

i dont know either xD but atleast im not american...

and yes i do know how many people there are in singapore....

7. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

I don't know what his real first name is, seriously.
    Partially because I dislike Romney the most, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Gromit.

8. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

I want president Gromit or Mittens. Still wouldn't vote/vote for him, but I would be OK with it if it turned out that way.

9. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

Is this something that everyone should know?

10. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

@Fiel Just proves the younger you are, and the less educated, the more likely you are to think the world revolves around the U.S.

11. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

I guessed 300 million

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

I'm far less concerned about knowing the population of the US than I am about vaccination records.

Faith in humanity +1

13. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

Didn't they made a big deal out of it when they hit the 300M a couple of years ago?

14. Default

I fell asleep in my Jeopardy 101 class.

World population had no pertinence to me aside from an ecology course.

In addition, I don't follow current politics closely aside from NPR when I do long commutes to NY which is rare.

I would care more if I was focused on something like epidemiology, new plans for healthcare, or economics.

15. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

You act as though this is important information to know.

16. Default

US pop is handy to know though if you are talking about medicare, welfare, and a variety of other important issues. Most of these issues dominate political debates which is why they are tied in with the Mitt Romney poll. Also interesting about the Mitt Romney poll is how much modern media influences our knowledge on politics. Most radios and shows refer to Romney as Mitt Romney, I have never heard of his first name being brought up in any news cast. The information does matter, it just has select relevance depending on relative interest.

17. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

Why does the media have such a hard on for Romney? I've seen the argument before of some unfair portrayal of Romney vs the other candidates in the news.

18. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

So w8 hao many people in da world aka us

19. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

300 million.

20. Default Re: Approximately how many people live in the United States today?

I'd have guessed 300m, also this is the type of thing you should be using wikipedia as an extension of your brain.