1. Default Items worth above max meso in mushie?

This is the first time I've ever used a mushroom merchant so I don't want to make a mistake.

I have a few items that are worth above max mesos that I'm trying to sell. If I put them in my mushroom store, how can I prevent people from buying those items? I see people putting an item for 1 meso but I hear that doesn't work because even if that item is bought, the tax deducted from max mesos makes the item still purchasable.

Help! :(

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Items worth above max meso in mushie?

You can either put them for max mesos (with at least some meso in your inventory) or you can put them at a high enough price that when added to the mesos you already have in your inventory, you go over max.

In my experience this has always worked for me.

3. Default Re: Items worth above max meso in mushie?

If you have something sold for 1 meso before you put the max meso item in the store, it can't be bought. Try it out with a friend/second computer in an unused FM if possible, but as long as there's more than 0 meso in the mushy you can't buy anything for max meso.

Edit: ninja'd

4. Default Re: Items worth above max meso in mushie?

Okay, so then I can put a potion for 1 meso in my shop, go on my mule, buy it, then put the items I want up?

5. Default Re: Items worth above max meso in mushie?

Pretty much for mushies, You put something up for 1 meso, log onto a different character, go to your mushie, buy that item for 1 mesos, log back into the char with the mushie, go into your shop, and place your items in for max mesos without removing the 1 meso in the storage, that way they cant buy it.

6. Default Re: Items worth above max meso in mushie?

Got it. Thanks all!

7. Default Re: Items worth above max meso in mushie?

An even better way is to put two of one item up (in one slot), buy ONE of the items on another character, and take the other item out - this gives you one more slot in your store.