Thread: World Transfer

1. Default World Transfer

So currently, I'm in Deme.
    Activity is at a bare minimum now and it's making me sad :(

I liked the feel of a smaller world, where there aren't tons of hackers/botters/etc.
    Bossing is kind of fun, but I'm not super funded so I can't go solo-ing czak/etc. So I'd like to make sure there isn't a monopoly on bosses.

Basically what I'm asking is what world should I transfer to, and why?

2. Default Re: World Transfer

If you don't want to be in a world that monopolizes bosses greatly you're going to have to stay in a small world like Deme tbh. Scania, Bera, Broa, Windia all monopolize bosses pretty heavily. Some less populated worlds monopolize quite a bit too. Even Galicia has a pretty decent market for HT and CZak.

3. Default Re: World Transfer

How is Empress/Czak/HTP on worlds like El Nido or something?

I want to be able to go with friends and try things out and not just solo things to sell :(

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: World Transfer

This is just my experience with Bera because I've only ever played Bera.
    I haven't been to czak in a while, but last two times I went, there was only one party waiting outside. HT... I never tried to get on the list, but our entire 20 man expedition got into CHT fine the day before yesterday. Zakum is crowded and a pain in the ass. Scarga is OK. Akyrum usually has someone inside, but no parties outside. And Empress rarely has anyone.
    Bera's community is generally pretty nice, although popular maps tend to be crowded (surprise?)
    Economy is down the toilet, but that's to be expected.

5. Default Re: World Transfer

I've heard a lot about the economy being down the toilet but what exactly does it mean?

For Deme, there are very few people active - so there's only enough people to (actually be in) fm 1-3.
    Is this the same for Bera (where nobody buy/sells) or are prices somehow screwed up

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: World Transfer

Mass duping causes massive instability in prices.