Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Harrisonized

Anyways, the point of this project isn't to list out everything that Partial Resistance doesn't work on. It's to list out either:

1) those that they DO work on

2) those that they clearly should work on but don't
    (Such as Headless horseman being clearly fire based, but not cut by partial Resistance because Nexon incorrectly entered it as a physical attack.)

So yea...
    I know what monsters aren't cut... nearly every monster on the list in hidden-street that's not on my list. ^^

2. Harrisonized

Just informing everyone that I have completed the FP section to the best of my ability.
    I only need someone to test Zakum, Horntail, and the GPQ monsters. (The ones that I haven't changed color to yet.)

After those are tested, the only thing left are the IL attacks, which I can't test. >_>
    Seriously, I'm disappointed that while 485 people have seen this, no one is willing to help.

3. Default

Looking at an old WZ here but it appears like there are 2 variables:
    • attack#.info.type 0/1 (either false/true or a list, not sure)
    • attack#.info.magic 1/0 (binary true/false)

If info.magic is 1 it's a magic attack, if that's missing I'm assuming it's a physical. If info.type is 1 PR works (ie. Luster/Fire Sentinel) if 0 PR fails (ie. Skelegon).

4. Harrisonized

I don't know how to extract data though. =/

5. Default

Imma cleric?

6. Harrisonized

Cleric? Do you have ER? Cuz if you do, go test out Zakum, cuz I can't get into any of the runs. =/

7. Default

Learning how to do this will probably solve all of your problems regarding this thread, since the data does have information saying what the monster attacks are.

8. Default

Its called Python.

9. Harrisonized

Yea, kwaz extracted the data and sent them to me. I'm still sorting it between monsters that I need and those that don't even have skills, deleting the repeats, ect.
    I've only gone through about half of them in his ZIP file and haven't started reading any of the text files. Nearly 1000 monsters in his extractation... crapload of work. =/

I'll post more when I'm done extracting, maybe it'll be done by Friday, maybe later. Huge file. >_>

10. Default

Ok as soon as I start doing runs with my guild again I will

11. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: RickRolls
    Server: Broa
    Level: 123
    Job: Quit
    Guild: RedFalchion
    Alliance: sucks balls

I can confirm that all data regarding Zakum is correct, from the information gathered on the two runs I have been on.

12. Harrisonized

Including the spawn? O_o

13. Default

I feel this needs a refresher because of time temple. if PR works on the oblivion mobs... what's 70% of 4k? like 1.2k? for an end game mob?

gogo fp if it works.

14. Default

Chief Oblivion Guardians do not have a fire elemental attack (I take the full damage from each attack regardless of 40% ER.
    However, Lilynouch's attacks are both Ice elemental (they do 2.5k to me vice 4k). I can't recall any other monsters having elemental damage there.