Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revamped Dojo

1. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

How much faster? MP/second/minute?

2. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

I have no idea, but I never ran out of MP, not even in Ranking.

3. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Bahahaha Evans win this one ;)

Unless we get pushed outta the mist or some non-mage enters it:(

4. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Earrings can get MP recovery too, eg. 18mp/4sec on a pair of epic Rose Earrings I use for soloing dojo more easily. Which is an extra 1200 MP in 267 seconds. (mostly I end up using it to heal after 1/1s)

5. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Can anyone from JMS confirm if familiars heals your hp/mp constantly on the new dojo or you still need to change them to have 1 heal per familiar? '-'

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Vipers pre and post justice won't have MP problems, regardless of MP regenerating faster in dojo. Apparently endurance recovers more MP than you can even consume.

7. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

So wait, which version of Mu Gong drops the card now? All of them, or only one?

8. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Does faster regen affect the Mercedes regeneration skill?

9. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

I would think not, it affects the standard 3MP/10s that all characters have. You would still have the mercedes regen.

10. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

I guess in ways, Mercedes are one of the few classes that will have a pretty easy time going soloing the dojo. Well, as far as HP/MP goes. Healing 5% HP/MP every 4 seconds coupled with their 65% dodge rate makes pot usage a bit questionable . With that rate, I'd usually just heal faster than I take damage. If there is no 1/1s, then all you'd have to worry about is the damage reflect?

11. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Mu Gong doesn't use reflect anymore. Lilynouch does however.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

what's the damage on it?

13. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Same as the real Lilynouch, I believe.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

at least that's one less worry for me. if anyone knows the MP recovery rate inside dojo it would be appreciated.

15. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

oh how drain arrow is going to make this so much smoother

(it can be used in here right? right? please)

16. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

yes

sincerely kms bowmaster

17. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

You probably still need to change them, however with the Familiar Potential system, it seems every familiar's ability was changed to "Attack X mobs Y% of the time", and the true abilities are in the Potential....which means it could take a while before someone gets a Familiar card that gives MP regen.

Some of the potential boosts don't even work....I got an Eye of Time to get +3% Damage...and when I summon him it never takes effect. Ever. Same thing with my Ten that got +1% Attack. So it's quite possible that even if I got one that gave MP Regen...it might not even work.

18. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

No, no. The buffs are still active. They're just not printed on the card anymore, for some reason. I still get the 1.6x item drop rate from my Mutated Pig familiar. The potential crap is just another tack-on.

19. Default Re: Revamped Dojo

Way to make things completely ass backwards. Guess it would be a good idea to compile a database of Familiar effects before they do this.

Nvm, we already have that with the Extraction post.