Thread: Magic Powder

1. Default Magic Powder

Alright I have been scouring the web for the past 30 minutes and I cant seem to find anything relating to this. So what is the easiest way to get these purple magic powders? I Tried hunting for those Wisdom Crystal Ores but my god... so hard... what ore can you refine to get the powder as biproduct? Please help >_< I need them

If you dont know but just so happen to have some on Khaini contact me lol xD

2. Default Re: Magic Powder

Wisdom Crystals Ores, Lidium Ores, and Luk Crystal Ores.

3. Default Re: Magic Powder

Don't forget that you can also grind flowers down, if that's a thing. I don't exactly know which seeds/flowers, though.

4. Default Re: Magic Powder

You don't even get the powders as a biproduct, they are what you get for a failed attempt at making plates/oils of level 10 tier material (gotten from the large purple mineral veins or the large purple flowers). You can also get purple powders when you harvest a heartstone or golden flower.
    If you only need a small amount I can help you out, I have a few I think.

5. Default Re: Magic Powder

I stockpiled several hundred purple powders on Bera before they stopped dropping but I don't know if that's helpful. Don't think I've mined enough lidium since then to catch up.

6. Default Re: Magic Powder

I think it's about a 10% chance to get a powder instead of a jewel/plate when refining, at least that's what it seemed like to me (and I tested it with hundreds of ores).