Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default More EE hacked weapons gone

I think they killed almost all the cravens and almost all the stonetooths as well. MTS ones aren't there either except for very few.

2. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Union patch should clean the rest up if dupers don't increase them too much by then. Possibility of no regular EE hacked weapons in the next few weeks :o Wonder what that will be like aha

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Guess people are really going to scramble to get rid of however many are left now.

4. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

By "regular EE hacked weapons" are you referring to 301 cravens that lost stars due to transfers?

Those got hit today. My friends who cubed them and/or threw a couple more AEE on them also got theirs deleted.

5. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

There's a limited few around if Basil is credible at all. I'm willing to beat Nexon missed a few though, guess we'll find out.

6. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I'm guessing the enhanced/server transfer glitched ones are still around? Or are they getting removed too?

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Now get rid of duping (I don't care how) and things start looking up to sniff.

8. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

This makes me happy.

I think the only solution for Nexon is to adopt Eos as the new CEO.

9. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

This made my day.
    Might not have gotten all but it definitely messes things up for a lot of people :3

10. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

A minute ago, right after the sc.

Spoiler

11. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Pretty much this. My friends who got theirs deleted knew the risks when they bought it out of MTS and if it pops up again, they aren't going to bother with it. The weapons will have to be extremely cheap so people would go "well if it gets deleted, i barely lost any money" but other than that, a lot of people now will be too scared to buy one.

@Above: I didn't say they all got deleted but a vast majority that weren't wiped due to 0~2 stars did get deleted this time (over 95%+ i would say, if you disregard people who might be purposely hiding them and know a way to do so)

12. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Lots of people in the FM were whining/raging about losing their Cravens and/or STs. I say they deserve it.

13. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Glad to see Nexon attempting to do something. I don't know if this is actually good, though. As long as there's a couple left, it's just a matter of weeks before they get duped to hell and back, and make the hackers even more profit.

Legit question, how hard is it to get rid of every weapon with over 300att or 10 enhancements? Now that there's no Duey, I don't think there's anywhere to "hide" them.

14. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Delicious tears, I wish I was there to experience the QQ.

15. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

It's possible to hide them from Nexon. That's how things like those 255stat HTP's survived. Few people know how, and that's why generally the hackers themselves are the ones that continue to have some hid away when Nexon "wipes" things

16. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

255 all stat CHTPs are going/gone too apparently.

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Nexon should have also perma-banned anyone in possession of one to send a direct message. This "hot-fix" doesn't really solve much if there's still some around now that I think about it.

18. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I don't know why you guys are congratulating Nexon for this; it's their fault in the first place to allow this world transfer glitch to happen. . .thus ultimately resulted in 301/608 spamming mts.

19. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I wish they would permanent ban them too but at the same time Nexon also holds responsibility, they are as much at fault for the mess as the players are.

20. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Well this is good. +1 to Nexon

Now, what about the shoes, earrings and mask with +20 att and more?