IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I can name a pomegranateload of 200s that are averse to hacking, and they're all people I know in-game: DragonEnthra, SlayThisNoob, KsiDirt, Harukatana, MajesticViet, Swagodiie, SkyBon, xVsTyLeZx, xTxOxMx, and KsiDirt. If we're talking non-200s, I can call up pretty much a solid 75% of everyone I know.

Maybe the guy just keeps really pomegranatey company or something.

2. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Those people who he's competing with will find a way to bypass the delete.

3. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

That's nice. I'm glad I didn't buy any. Sucks for people who did buy them, but they took a calculated risk in doing so. I hope to see this will lower the definition of average damage so everyone can stop pressuring each other so much into buying damage ranges they don't really need or won't really use.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nah, he's not competing with the actual hackers. Just with other losers like himself who buy the junk in MTS because they "need' it.

5. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I think the only way to stop hacking is to use FEAR to control over these wild kids. Nexon should sue the hackers for creating unpleasant environment, sue them hard, and post the sue ON THE OFFICIAL SITE this should turn down people a little bit. Also Permanent ban all people who have hacked equips. You know the consequence and u still do it, thus, you have to pay the crime. Either way, people are not angels they don't behave well when there is no one watching over them O-o "If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." (Cited from The Federalist Paper #51) Since mankind are NOT angels, they need higher power to watch over them.

6. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Duped equips IMMENSELY affect EVERYONE
    VL equips used to be worth something! Not anymore! Why buy a VL shoe when you can pick up a 38 att for almost as cheap as the damn karma?
    Just one example, but you should get the idea.

I just had an argument like this on basil. The idiots stopped responding to me after I pointed out the flaws in their arguments.

7. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I laughed at that Basil thread, pretty hard.

8. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

once again, talking out of your ass
    Nice comparison, compare a lol 3 duped items and heroin! You win!
    I guess I can't expect much from a guy who says "people that don't", and claims not to play GMS yet whines about it as much as he can
    Nice comparison, compare a lol 3 duped items and heroin! You win!

You guys just twist my words, I never meant to say I'm all-in for dupe, you all quote and explain how dupe affects the gameplay, when it's already obvious, hell, if duped were to be fixed that'd be awesome, you make it sound like I want shyt to get duped none stop, but all I was saying is when lolable shyt like that gets duped it's not as bad as those EE-hacked weapons which were FINALLY removed, those current MTS items are a joke
    I obviously won't give a damn if they get deleted and the reason is simple; they barely cost anything and if I lose it- so will everybody else.
    You people need to realize that all I'm saying is that you should stop QQing that badly over a couple joke items in MTS and start QQing about dupe not being fixed in general, because when you approach a problem it needs to be taken care of from it's root, so asking for those items to get removed (and they won't and again, I won't shed a tear if they do, but they won't) won't resolve this issue because new ones will just appear.

@SaptaZapta, You of all the people here should know I was the strongest NL in Kradia without all those EE-hacked and duped items were even available, but it's always lovely to hear a ~47 old woman calling a 22 a loser over buying MTS items.

9. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

The masks with 20+ att are actually possible. But the massly duped 30~35 att ones need to be outed.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

You do realize that exactly no one is saying that the so called "lolable shyt" is as bad as EE-hacked weapons?

They're saying that the "lolable shyt" damages the game and should be removed. You're failing to see that. It's like saying that since smallpox has been cured, we might as well stop pursuing cures for less damaging diseases.

And I have to say, making digs at people's ages is just about the most original and mature thing I've ever heard.

11. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

@MrTouchnGo
    NO! following your metaphore; if a certain thing causes A-Z diseases, you shouldn't attend to each disease individually and fix it one by another, because it won't help, a new one will appear, so you have to cure the thing itself, in our case- the dupe, and not qq about how you want certain lol-items to be removed because they are duped. Get it now?

Most original and mature?
    I just find it weird how an adult woman would call someone a loser over a game. Did we read the same thing? Just checking.

12. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

No, I'm not getting it. If a certain thing causes A-Z diseases, and that certain thing is hard to cure, then shouldn't we alleviate the symptoms meanwhile?
    Same issue with duping. No one says Nexon shouldn't patch duping completely; they're just saying that since they're taking so pineappleing long, maybe they should get rid of the items meanwhile.

Yeah, I read it. Who are you to judge anyone by their age? At least SaptaZapta is playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

13. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Pretty sure you just didn't read anything that I wrote, just deleted it, and assumed that everything I said was wrong. Fits in with how inane a lot of what you're saying is.

I can honestly say that I do not have GMS installed on my computer and have not played it for several weeks, and that was because KMS was down. I'm simply making the observation that you're an apologist for hackers and are an illegitimate player. I don't have to currently play the game to make an observation as plain as that.
    You just said that.
    So why'd you say it.
    You seem not to recognize the effects that it has on the game. I assumed that you just lived in a sort of bubble and didn't realize that people existed that didn't spend hundreds of dollars on Nx to fund themselves with hacked weapons and gears.
    Pretty sure because that's the general meaning of your posts.
    Oh, so 38att VSS aren't gamebreaking? No? With 38att VSS, 27att gloves, and a hacked weapon, you're up to 700att at least with some normal equips. All duped and illegitimate weapons are essentially equally bad. The Dominator Pendant that Karma made by duping materials, that shouldn't have been able to have been made for weeks, if not months.
    I've heard a lot of people say that. When their illegit stuff gets deleted, they QQ like small children.
    Not so, see DOTCCC's 255's that are still left over from around christmas.
    They're really not jokes at all. And it's not a couple.
    Pretty sure I did that and you told me " when lolable shyt like that gets duped it's not as bad as those EE-hacked weapons ". For the record, we're not QQing. You're the one QQing because everyone seems to have a problem with your illegitimacy here. Turns out, this isn't basil; people who hack or endorse hackers generally don't last long
    See above. You seem to treat duping these weapons like no big deal and duping everything else like no big deal.
    You will when they do, trust me.
    Yet you seem to be fine giving dupers incentives to dupe by buying the weapons. That's like saying you want corruption to stop and bribing some officials so that they'll stop corruption.
    Pretty sure everyone has a right to call you a loser right now.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you guys sure like drama. when it's obvious with which side the majority of southperry is.

15. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Bold font is really annoying to read.

16. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

That attitude's incredibly harmful to the game - the proper response to seeing a duped item is to not go anywhere near it. The only reason that duping is affecting the economy is that people buy them. This encourages the dupers, obviously - more money means they stick around longer, and look for more ways to cheat the game to their advantage.

Then the dupers have all the money: they don't value it highly cause it's easy to get, so inflation hits. Duper wants an item? He can pay 20bil, and the money comes flooding back when people buy more duped equips.

17. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

It's the Basiler in me.

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

hahaha, oh wow, now this was quite the response, got a (real) hearty laugh from me.

19. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Nice knowing I'm not the only one thinking that. ;-;

20. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

sigh..
    How do you expect me to read your shyt when you quote me like a kid and type shyt just so you have anything to say, even when you don't?
    How idiot do you have to be to say "YES YOU DO!!" everytime I say I would like dupe to be patched, or that I wouldn't care if my mts'd duped items will be gone?
    Seriously?
    "You just said that." "So why'd you say it" "You will when they do, trust me." OH GOD, just please stfu.
    "No, I don't"
    -"YES YOU DO!!" is basically your entire argument, I mean seriously?
    You even keep saying "weapons" all the time when I was glad they removed them, I doubt you even know what I'm talking about even though you quote me, because you still keep talking out of your ass and it's getting really annoying.

Stop posting crap, please.

@MrTouchnGo that's really sad if you don't see anything wrong with an adult woman calling someone a loser, so excuse me if you think I'm being judgmental and realize what you're saying here, because I tried to tell you but you seem clueless.