Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

596's are still available but will go away if this is any indication. My guess is Nexon has finally realized how damaging things like this are to the economy and are slowly removing them.

2. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Please, don't make me puke.

3. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

elaborate

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Yes, logically we should be angry at them for doing something in the favor of the game/"legit community" (Yes I put that in quotes to possible deter the flame-fest that statement has been known to bring).

So yes, should they have done this a long time ago, of course, but they didn't. May as well be partially happy instead of QQ'ing that it wasn't done sooner considering Nexon takes forever to do anything.

5. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

If they haven't started getting rid of the 20 atk earrings, 38 att (even 27 att) VSS, 20-30 att racc masks, and 20-30 att pacs, then this is hardly something to be praising the company for...they still have a long way to go before they get any "props" from me.

6. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I doubt Nexon is going to lose sleep because they're not getting props from Viscerale of Mardia.

The majority of the legit community is happy now, these hacked weapons were the most damaging of all the equips as they are literally impossible to scroll legitimately, the rest of the other stuff won't be seen as damaging in their eyes because it can be scrolled with luck.

7. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Plus most of it isn't duped with potential, so the gap from someone who has +90 w.atk due to duped gear, compared to someone with 50% primary stat on legit items, is small.

8. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

This.

Also, the whole problem with removing all the items is making sure that legit players don't accidentally get their items removed, which I'm sure has happened already.
    Maybe that's why its taking so long to remove the items!
    Spoiler

9. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

To be honest I doubt those will ever get removed.
    I know they are hacked and I'm sure Nexon do too but the fact that they are ever so slightly possible to make "legitly" is most likely why they still remain..

10. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Really guys? Are you really going to QQ over the DUPED items now?
    They just got rid of all ee-hacked items (It was predictable, seeing how they removed the unglitched ones last time, and even Nexon isn't dumb enough to do this, knowing its just a job half done, and wouldn't matter as long as there are the glitched ones, I kept saying that and I'm glad to see I was right)
    I mean okay, some of you hate those duped pomegranate, but does it really bother you that much if someone uses them? I recently converted to some of those, along with nearly anyone I know, and I don't see it in such negative light you guys do.
    I mean yeah, it's duped, but the stats IS legit afterall. Yes, I do know they kept on duping lucky-chaos layers of the item until they managed to get that, but this really isn't ruining the game, at least in my opinion.. VSS are what? 27ATT when perfect? Okay then, those are 38. and cheap enough so anyone could buy without QQing how unfair it is that "funded people get to enjoy it and you dont", same goes for the masks and earrings, atleast 1XATT on each is relatively easy.

Again, I know you hate them for a principle, because they were duped,
    but look at the bottom line and realize you hate on +5-10ATT items as if they were 400ATT-700ATT enhance hacked items and wake up |:

11. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Thought this was pretty hilarious:

12. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Yeah.
    Turns out, duping is hacking as well. Big surprise.
    Those 301's and 596's had been in the game for more than a year, and only after they started to go from 596 to 608 to 620 and farther did Nexon start to bother with them.
    I personally a) hate duped items, b) despise and pity the people who use them, and c) feel that for anyone legit there is essentially no way to support them.
    You don't see them in a negative light because you're more concerned with your damage than you are with your legitimacy or the integrity of the game.
    The stats aren't legit. They are not made with legitimate methods. End of story. It would be essentially impossible for people to even make ONE of these items without duping, do you remember the dupers buying primal essences for 20b? I somehow don't think that they bought 100+ primal essences for their weapons. They ARE ruining the game. Maybe because you're just a Nxwhore and an apologist for hackers, that's you don't see the trouble with paying $50+ dollars for an equip. As for VSS, another 11 illegitimate attack turns out to be a lot. 27attack VSS are illegit in the first place, they were made with duped shoe att 10%'s and were duped before each scrolling. And then it turns out they were duped by the hundreds afterwards. 38att are just stupid. That's literally impossible to get on a normal shoe. You really can't argue that they're "legit" in any shape way or form.
    I don't hate them solely because they're duped, I hate them because they're the product of illegitimacy. Much like how I feel about your mindset.
    You're playing the game outside the bounds of how it could have even been imagined to be played.

EDIT:
    @Green4Ever
    Knew it wouldn't be long until something like that surfaced.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Oh karma, how godlike you are.
    The 2 paladins, who were pomegranate talking me last month, had their hacked STs deleted and they were throwing a fit about it.
    Nevertheless the 2 heroes in my guild who were bragging about their range with a hacked ST also had theirs deleted.

GG Baddies, get pomegranate on.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2012-02-29 at 06:59 PM.

14. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I'm so happy, I might just "buy some Nx today". Maybe

15. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

There's no cause for celebration. I'll just nod my head because Nexon finally did what they were expected to do months ago.

-

Buuuuuut my new Dark Knight will feel much better in LHC without all those stupid STs making me feel inadequate lol.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

ABOUT MOTHERPINEAPPLING TIME.

17. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

@Raul
    Can't tell if troll or ...
    It's like you ignored everything I said and replied to a "GUYS SO WHAT, ITS JUST 10ATT EXTRA~!" post, because I already mentioned whatever you said about this being duped and being MADE illegitimately and how you hate this because they're product of illegitimacy
    I think you should take off your rage-suit, re-read my post.

You still gotta wake up f*ck up, be realistic and realize that nearly everything in this game is duped, whether it is an item you buy/ 10ATT work glove or a white scroll
    If you can't deal with the fact not everything is pink, just quit the game.

Mister HerbaNoctis of whatever server you are, I'm sorry I'm an "apologist for hackers" for being realistic to whatever is going on.

Ofcourse, in a perfect world there would be no dupe and everything would be unicorns and rainbows. I'm sorry to be the one break this down to you, but in this shytty reality and Nexon game you play in- ALOT can be worse in this game, such as 700ATT weapons instead of 200ATT legit ones,
    OH WOW! They got rid of them?! Awesome!

Yeah, I'm very sorry that this isn't good enough for you, it's just that most of us average players are glad to see important shyt gets changed, rather than your petty little caprices about how this 10ATT extra item is worse than the devil itself because it is duped.
    No one has asked you to like and buy it but you just can't run around and claim this ruins the game, because it does not.

18. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Except for the fact that it pineappleing does? Duplicating an equip that is very high above the norm in regards to stats and the probability of succeeding in making such an item depreciates the value of any other equip that isn't of equal or higher stats. It makes scrolling for the average player a worthless and pointless endeavor. Why bother scrolling when you can just buy some duped 20 attack mask for 10 bucks?

It makes it incredibly difficult for the average player to actually make monetary gains without inputting ungodly amounts of time into farming for items that may not even be worth anything the following DAY. Duplicating anything in any video game is bad, very very bad.

Just because YOU personally don't care about some jackass duping 20-30 attack earrings,masks, shoes, what have you, does NOT mean it doesn't affect everyone else. Your opinion can be and IS wrong.

19. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Or what.
    Nope.
    >already mentioned whatever you said about this being duped and being MADE illegitimately
    >Yes, I do know they kept on duping lucky-chaos layers of the item until they managed to get that, but this really isn't ruining the game, at least in my opinion
    >pineapple off
    Turns out, you can avoid it. I did it quite successfully for the roughly 20 months I played GMS last. Just because everyone else is hacking or collaborating with hacking doesn't mean it's a good idea.
    No, pretty sure you're an apologist. There are plenty of people that DON'T used hacked weapons and get along fine in GMS. @Locked @Marksman Bryan @Green4Ever have a total of 5 level 200's in between them. Pretty sure that all of them are pretty averse to hacking. Hell, blevikins prides himself on having the most annoying legit guild in gali.
    Also, this is my summoner name in LoL: NA. League of Legends: North America. Funnily enough, we've had exactly one more LoL dev visit SP in the last year than for any Nexon game.
    We have those, or will in a few World Transfer windows.
    Hi, I like to make no sense.
    No, you're immature 13 year olds who only care about damage and, as I said, give not one pineapple about the future of the game or its current integrity, both of which you and your ilk are currently destroying.
    Turns out it does. You happen to be wrong. When I played GMS, which I have abandoned (along with MS as a whole a few months after), it affected me a ton, along with all the other dozen or so legits that remained in Gali last time I played. Let me make a nice comparison to you. You live in Whiteville, North Carolina. You have a house in a nice neighborhood. Suddenly, one day, people start selling drugs on the corners. Cocaine, heroin, meth, weed, ecstasy. You don't buy it, but everyone else does, and BAM the neighborhood isn't for pomegranate. Dealers on every corner, junkies in the alleys, hookers by the police station, and gun play every evening. No one has asked you to like the drugs and buy them, but you sure as hell can run around and claims this ruins the neighborhood, because it does.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

@Xzotic: I realize you don't want to lose 70 or 90 w.att, but think of it this way: all the people you're competing against will also lose as much.