1. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I mean, I don't know if it was duped or not...

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I don't understand. Is it EE hacked/does it have abnormal stats or not?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I think that's the least of your worries.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Does it have 300+ w.att? Then it's very likely to be deleted within a few maintenances.
    Otherwise, even if it's duped, I doubt anything will happen to it.

I know there are all sorts of duped weapons out, mostly I've seen perfect-scrolled VIP weapons. I doubt they'll be deleted, even if duped, for the same "could have been made legitimately" reason as the VSS etc. Even more justified, IMHO, because everybody is perfect-scrolling their gear now (with duped GM scrolls or duped White Scrolls :-( ), so even though there never were that many clean VIPs to go around, still they're not absurdly higher in attack than whatever else people are making and scrolling.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

if the weapon has over 400 attack, yes, there's a chance it will eventually get deleted.

blanket statement FTW.

6. Flatpanel TV

No the w.atk is 143- well the magic one is...

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

If you're mistaking EE (Equip Enhance) with Elemental, no, it won't get deleted, unless your e-weapon is also EE hacked.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

just put an SS.

but chances seem to be no.

9. Flatpanel TV

Oh... Then never mind. (:

10. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Well this thread got really hostile 2 pages in.

Serious question: When I was looking for a new glove a while ago I saw a bunch of people wearing stormcaster gloves, so I got a "cheap" one for 2 bil or so with something like 21 or 24 attack. That's not hacked, is it? I really hope I didn't waste all that money. On the plus side if it is a hacked weapon I guess I can sell it back in the fm assuming dupers haven't made it worthless by now I guess...

11. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

GM scrolling them can get that much atk

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I guess it would depend on how it is scrolled. They come clean with 5 attack and 5 slots + 2 hammers = 7 slots total? Assuming the scroller used 7 gm scrolls, you would get a 26 attack glove, since those scrolls were most likely duped since few legit ones still exist from the GT event, a glove with higher than 26 attack was either enhanced where the person was very lucky, or it seems to me it must've been hacked. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this :/

At 21 or 24 attack, you are probably within that "safe" area where it might be legit. I guess it depends on whether or not you consider a glove made with duped gm scrolls "hacked" or not. I'll leave that to your personal preference.

13. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Thank god, I really wasn't looking forward to trying to make up that attack. Getting my sair decent damage is hard enough as it is.

14. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

I'm just glad Mages seem to be the least affected class by the whole dupping thing.

We still have a sort of linear progression on equips, save for the eStaffs (though I haven't seen any of the fire/poison ones in mass amounts).

15. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

From what I seen, there's a duped one in Scania belonging to a very angry girl towards me who prob did it to get back at me lol

It's 305 mattk with 11 enhances, prob got it for free since she can't do anything. There's another Staff 7 or 8 with 305mattk in Khaini I believe. Not sure if legit or not though, first time I seen both actually. Staff 5 will certainly be duped by her and her friends, not sure about the others.

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Get back at you for what? For having an Estaff 5 and not wanting to dupe it? I wonder what mental hospital she escaped from if that's the case.

17. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

You'd be surprised at how some hackers react to you refusing to let them dupe something desireable.

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I can totally see some of them being butthurt at not getting their way and I'd want to see it in person to lmao at them. It totally doesn't surprise me because of the root of hacking and hacker sentiment being greed and selfishness. When you think about it, greed and selfishness is the basic reason why hackers hack and dupers dupe.

But I digress. When I was still playing (in lowly Demethos), I had gotten a 10% clean slate scroll (a tradable non-boom version) from the hero's key event. I wasn't even able to sell it for over 100 mil even though I think it was the only one in my server, so I stupidly used it on my own equip (although it worked lol). I think it would be a duper's dream to have it because of it's rarity. But I guess it can't be compared to an Estaff 5.

19. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

Thousands of Clean Slate 20% non-boom's say hi.
    And most of those weren't even duped; they were from a map teleport hack I believe.

20. Default Re: More EE hacked weapons gone

She spent 3 or 4 days spamming BL to buy NX with meso to buy it from MTS, then her duper friend bought it and EE'd it for her. She was like 'get ready to see evans b'itch on basil!' yesterday or something on BL. Meh. <_<