Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ted/#more-2555

It's funny because just a few days ago when I felt more desperate than ever about not finding a Lv.140 Dual Bowguns for sale, I decided to ask him about the Empress in KMS:

(Via the About Me page)

And then this happens ^_^ Better late than never

I tried to count the upcoming Patches ahead of us until we get to the DB one, but it's too messy and I don't know the "KMS to GMS" time line like some of you guys who already tried to figure it out before and kept notes

Could anyone please give a rough estimate?

Thanks

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Summer.

3. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

That's Justice. DB revamp is after Phantom, so should be September if anything. 6 months is the time-frame btw. So 6 months from this month apparently. I've been doing this with everything and it's been spot-on aha

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

6 months from now is august. Which is still summer. 6 months is a time span that has been shrinking year after year.

5. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Mid-August or Early September by the preliminary looks of it.

6. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

hey
    empress wasn't glitched
    she was programmed to be unbeatable.

I can't provide a source, but they said it themselves, and a lot of koreans whined and moaned about it(I'm not better myself).

7. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Yeah...no.

8. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Just so we're clear. To beat Empress in the Blader update, we have to wait until the timer reaches 9:59 so that her healing spam stops, right?

9. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Server: Windia
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Lethal

Because there isn't a 6 page thread about unglitched empress already.

10. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Yes.

He believes that since he's from kradia, all news about empress is brand new and he's excused.

11. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

I'm very sorry I didn't check Maple Cinema section prior to making this thread. It's just that I came to figure out when this new patch will arrive in GMS, and not watch a video. So please, would you like to crucify me now?

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Search button is your friend...

13. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

care to elaborate on that?
    if it was a glitch/bug, empress would've been fixed a few hours after her release in KMS, not 6 months or whatever.

14. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

>nexon acts quickly on bugs/exploits

lol^

In case you still dont' get it, there are a bunch of other problems that still are not fixed instead of being fixed after "a couple of hours." Two that come to my mind immediately are

- Horntail
    - Dark Metamorphisis

15. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

To his credit, KMS does usually do a good job about fixing glitches quickly. I can't even hazard a guess at why they chose to ignore this problem for so long.

16. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

I play KMS, which is the version I refered to.
    JMS's empress got beatable because they instantly enabled it.

oh, and Metamorphosis and HT works in KMS, they always have.

17. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

So if JMS fixed it after it was broken so fast, wouldn't you think that's how it should have been done? Who the hell creates a boss but then makes it unbeatable. If you bought a game and when you're about to defeat the final boss, the boss gains god mode and then kills you with an unavoidable 1hko move, what would be the point.

Let's go back to a more relate-able example. When empress first got released into GMS, you couldn't get the 3rd instructor to summon out. So are you saying the V2 instructors were never designed to be beatable? It only got fixed because we patched from JMS for codex (KMS patches weren't fixing it even though KMS could get to V2). I wouldn't be surprised if the inability to summon the 3rd instructor would still be here if it weren't for that.

KMS does fix stuff fast, but I will not believe they broke empress on purpose.

18. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

if Nexon Japan chose to make her beatable immediately, that's their choice.
    but it is a fact that if Empress was bugged when she was released, she would've been fixed within the day of release.

I don't know, market stabilizing? go make the phonecall.

That's a bug that presented itself in GMS upon Empress' release, V2 instructers were beatable from the start in KMS.

she was never broken, she was programmed to be unbeatable.

19. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Come on, we all know Nexon sometimes makes terrible mistakes/decisions, but programming a boss to be unbeatable? O_o It doesn't make sense. If they didn't wanted the boss to be beatable, then why release it? They might as well did what they did with Zakum and Pap. iirc they released Dead Mine/Ludi dungeon, but Zakum and Pap were not available to fight until much later.
    If they wanted only the equips from the instructors to drop and prevent weapons to enter the market to soon, then why didn't they just programmed it so that the game would kick you after killing the 5 instructors, with a message of "Empress coming soon" or w/e.

Idk, it doesn't make sense (to me,atleast) to have the boss on god mode and finding out it was all part of their plan. Giving us false hope and making us waste our time and money. I know it's Nexon, but still.

20. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Siding with Casper on this one. kMS knew what the hell they were doing, after all it is their god damn game.