Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

When was this? The first time PB was released they had a hard time actually beating it because of the absurd damage it caused while facing left.
    Wow that felt weird saying that with my username

and sixty five times?
    fffffffff okay I'm done.

@Dark Link. JMS defeated it without potential with* barrel glitch causing the aggro to become confused and not attack, by ANZUBEAN team.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

Barrel isn't glitched. Taking away aggro was intended. There are other ways for buccs to force PB to not attack anyway.

3. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Yes, that rule is in place.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Well idk if this counts for anything but HT is still "glitched", so this might be still "glitched" years from now.

5. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

I could have worded that better. When the video was first posted and the english community caught wind of it, the barrel sitting in front of spawns was referred to as a glitch
    It did something, I remember another community going off about how it wasn't legit because of the barrel.

6. Default Re: Empress boss was fixed in KMS during the DB Revamp! ETA for GMS?

http://spadow.wordpress.com/2009/01/...-pb/#more-1093

Though...they actually admitted it was released unfinished at the time.

Though it didn't matter much, cause it wasn't till potential was released in KMS did they kill it.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Because it was considered a glitch.

It wasn't glitched...