Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cell Phones!

1. Default Re: Cell Phones!

iPhone 4(s if you want Siri and better camera).

I will say what a post above said.

and the design is flawless if you ask me. I'm a sucker for close-to or buttonless designs.
    that, and the platform is clean and easy to use.
    and if you choose to jailbreak it, you also have a LOT of virtual design possibilities, which I also like a lot.

the only thing I miss on the iPhone is tabbed browsing in landscape/tilted mode, but it's not life-threatening when it comes to choosing a phone.

my next phone will definitely be iPhone 5 or upwards.

2. Default Re: Cell Phones!

Do iphones save music on a built-in drive or an SD card?

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Cell Phones!

Built-in, same as any Apple mobile product.

4. Default Re: Cell Phones!

So are they more efficient regarding music battery life than phones that read off an SD card?

5. Default Re: Cell Phones!

most definitely.
    my phone survived 17 hours of spotify with nothing else running.

6. Default Re: Cell Phones!

I have an iPhone 4s (jailed). I like it very much.

I am also in the dating game and I see that a lot of girls where I live have iPhones so it is always a good conversation starter.
    Also I use twitter and apple is doing that whole Twitter+Apple products thing. Since iPhone 4s has everything Twitter/YouTube sync it is easy for me to post things.
    Also since most of my friends do have iPhone the whole iMessenger makes things easy (I don't have Photo/video texting but with the iMessenger I can send it).

Also I love that there is MANY Apps. I have more Apps on my phone than music.

The thing I don't like about apple products is iTunes but that is solved since I always carry a USB with me (ya very nerdy), so if someone has some nice music/movie on there computer and I would like to have it on my iPhone I just USB it and do it at home.

I also dislike that there was no customization. Or that feeling why isn't this even part of the iPhone.
    The reason why I jailed my iPhone is so I can add widget (vWallpaper2) and have SB Settings and have some customization (Springtimize+Invinityfolders+Gridlock).
    Since I keep it so basic I find that my battery life isn't dying faster.

7. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I have an HTC Incredible 2 w/ the android os. I actually really love my phone. My contract expires at the end of the year and I had THOUGHT about an iPhone, but after everything I've looked at, I still prefer droid. The apps I want are free, where as on the iPhone I would of had to pay for them, I can get an external SD card and pay less for a phone and it come with a high gig sd card (like mine did). I don't like that with iPhones you can't upgrade the gig and I can't afford a 64 or whatever they are. Plus, I'm too good for them anyways lol! Kidding =)

8. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Absolutely loving it. I can't believe I lived so long without it haha. Also my aunt just got a Galaxy Nexus and she thinks it's pretty groovy too.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Samsung Intercept.
    Don't recommend it, it kinda really sucks
    But...for $35 bucks a month with unlimited texting, I really can't complain too much about it.

10. Default Re: Cell Phones!

i hate you so much jon.

Anyway, i switched back from a Blackberry to my XPERIA Play. iunno. not much difference or anything feels like nothing is lost or anything.

11. Default Re: Cell Phones!

I was also thinking of getting a new cell phone, but from either Boost or Virgin mobile (contract bills are a little expensive for my taste ). Not sure if I should get the ZTE Warp from Boost or wait a little while more for the HTC One V to come out sometime in April-May on VM.

12. Proton
    IGN: Lunarly
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 2OO
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Pirates
    Alliance: Honour/Forsaken
    Texas

I'm on my second Galaxy SII. First one....uh I got a little drunk and lost in a bar somewhere Aside from that, I absolutely love this phone. I even accidently tested out the durability by accidently drop kicking it on asphalt getting out of the car once, not a scratch on it.

13. Default Re: Cell Phones!

I have a Samsung Focus. I don't have problems with it, but I'd much rather have an Android.

14. Default Re: Cell Phones!

Wait abit for S3 if you're willing? I hope they keep the SD card though... when Nexus didn't have the SD card slot, I was going zomgepicfp...

I've been using a Motorola C550 (switched to C480 for a couple of years because the Army didn't let you bring in camera phones) since 2005. I hope S3 will be decent... about time I changed phones. Bloody tired of having max 10-25 messages in my inbox.

Hadriel