1. Default anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Today i charged 30k Nx and after transaction there came that successfull purchase screen and i after i logged ingame i saw no NX.
    So i did wait like 1 hour and nothing changed.. i thought maybe there was a mistake during the transaction and did the 30k NX charge again.... nothing.
    Then i became scared and checked the balance of my prepaid card and 60$ was gone o.o So both transactions have taken money from me but the transactions arent even
    mentioned in my nexon transaction log :S The good thing was that i have been able to click back to the success NX charge screen and was able to write down the last 30kNX charge order number. I did log a ticket but now i did read in the forums that there are people who charged NX already 5 days ago without getting anything and now iam kinda scared that my 60$ nx are gone :(

byebye my 60$ ? :(
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-02-28 at 05:41 PM.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

i got bad news....

>waiting for almost 2 months already for 50k

3. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

You can easily call your credit card or bank and make a claim and most of the time you get your money back, but take into account that if Nexon thinks the transaction in fact occurred your account is on risk of been banned by billing.

4. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Worst case scenario: this happens and you get banned with a notice to contact billingpp@nexon.net (or .com), then you can actually explain the situation to them via email. It's worth trying if you can get a paysafecard refunded, but I don't know how those work. I've only used Ultimate Game Cards when I charged NX.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

"Then you can actually explain the situation to them via email."
    Ha.
    This is Nexon we're talking about.
    They will demand that you repay the $60 you "stole" from them. They will never believe you didn't get the NX.
    And they will put you on their blacklist of people who can never charge NX again, other than with prepaid cards.

6. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

the funny thing is that all my tickets a submit concerning nx purchase issues are getting autoclosed like 2minutes laters

Date Created: 2/28/2012 2:04 PM PDT
    Last Updated: 2/28/2012 2:06 PM PDT

Ticket Description
    Game Selection: MapleStory
    Category: Billing
    Sub-Category: PayByCash Transaction
    Summary: I payed 60$ by paysafecard but didnt get NX
    Details: Today i purchased 30k nx by paysafecard
    and i was waiting but got nothing. I thought there was a mistake and charged 30k again and nothing happened. So i checked my paysafecard and saw that 60$ are gone without that i got NX. The order Number from the last(30kNX) was ****************** and it doesnt appears in my PurchasesReview either. Please check my payment history and i would be thankfull if you still give me my 60kNX i payed for today. I talked with many players who got the same problem and we would be thankfull if you repair the payment system so this wont happen again. thank you very much.

autoanswer from system+ ticket closed:

****Please note that this is an auto-generated message from Nexon Support based on your recently submitted support ticket. Please do not reply to this message as it will not be seen by Nexon Support Staff****

Thank you for your recent submission to Nexon Support.

PayByCash is a company that allows a way for players to charge NX Prepaid to their account. We hope that this provides another way for our players to continue playing Nexon games for free while taking advantage of the in-game NX item shops. For questions regarding charging NX though PayByCash, or questions about a specific transaction, please contact the PayByCash Customer Care and Services Team at http://www.paybycash.com/.

If you have questions about PayByCash or PayByCash transactions, please see our Knowledge Base articles for more information.

You can find the Knowledge Base by visiting the Customer Support site, located here:

http://www.nexon.net/Support/CustomerSupport.aspx

Click the “Knowledge Base” link, and go to the “NX Questions” section. The articles in the “PayByCash Questions” sub-category of the Knowledge Base may answer your questions.

Thank you for your continued support.

Nexon Support Team

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

So did you contact PayByCash to ask them about this transaction?

8. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

^^ how can i contact PayByCash?
    i did submit a ticket Category: Billing
    Sub-Category: PayByCash Transaction
    Summary: I payed 60$ by paysafecard but didnt get NX

i did submit a ticket today again and it got instant autoclosed again :(
    is there any other way to contact the payment service? o . o

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Did you read the response you got?

10. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Yeah, but if she got a refund on the payment card she'd have the $60 back so it wouldn't be a problem. She'd end up losing nothing, it's just a dumb procedure. Ultimate Game Cards are available online and work for everyone, regardless of charge block or not.

11. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

oh havent seen that paybycash is independent from nexon. thanks for this advice^^ iam used to not read nexons autoreplys that proper XD

so you mean this wouldnt have happened if i used ultimategamecard instead of paysafecard?
    i feel like this payment option is new since i didnt play maple for years o.o lool and i can buy online worldwide? i was always looking for something like this : D
    so i will charge that way next time, but i dont charge at all before i didnt get my 60$ from last purchase XD
    thank u so much : D

12. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

No problem, the website is offgamers.com, just search Ultimate Game Card in the search and you can buy them that way. You get the UGC code through that, then you just type the code in on the PayByCash - Ultimate Game Card bit on the Nexon site.

13. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

yup ultimate gamecard works fine^^

+ finally got refund for my 60knx
    tickets get autoclosed and billingBB@nexon dont understand my problem even if i gave them the exactly order NRs from the 2 missing Nx purchases XD,
    first by contacting paybycash.com i got help:

Thank you for contacting PayByCash/UltimatePay. We regret any inconvenience caused to you. We see that two (2) paysafecard payments made on 2012-02-28 for your account “******” at Nexon America were processed. However, we were unable to communicate the payment to Nexon America. As a result, these two payments were credited as equivalent Ultimate Points to your Ultimate Pay account.

lol not even paybycash.com is able to communicate with nexon XD tehy are ninja'd way to much ^^

14. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Regarding Ultimate Game Cards, you appear to be able to buy the codes in $100, $50, $20, $15 and $10 values, yet the Nexon site only accounts for $100, $30 and $10 purchases. Does it work like a pre-paid card where say if you had grabbed a $50 code, you'd have to redeem it on the Nexon site with a $30 charge and 2 $10 charges?

May seem like an obvious question with an obvious answer, but throwing money at Nexon is full of potholes as it is.

15. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Yep, that's how it works.

16. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Okay. Please excuse my woeful ignorance on the various ways of obtaining crack but, after grabbing a $50 code and charging 30k, I was given 2000 UltimatePoints for the remaining $20 that wasn't spent. I don't appear to be able to use the same code to use these up so how do I use them for the remaining 2 $10 charges? =_=

17. Default Re: anybody else charged NX without getting anything ?

Sometimes it glitches, but you have to go to charge $10 PayByCash, type the code in and it'll say 'sorry! this code has been used' - after that it SHOULD fade to white and allow you to use up UltimatePoints that remain on the card, but if it doesn't, log out and log back in (or clear your cache) and repeat the process, then it should work. Usually works first time for me but sometimes you have to do it 3-4 times.