Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

The bosses in this game who have 2.1b HP in this game are Pink bean, Empress, Arkarium, and Hilla. All behave normally save empress.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Czak too no? divided over three bodies.

and HT/CHT, which have a single bar that measures damage for all the parts at the same time.

same for PB statues, but i can't remember how much aded hp that was.

so yea, i guess we can agree empress has a properly working HP bar.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Talking about all bosses with 2.1b in 1 HP bar.
    I forgot about CHT. That holds the most hp in one bar of any boss in the game.

4. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

@FreeNoods I'll explain to you why this game is broken in my point of view.
    In most MMORPGs, the idea of getting the virtual currency (in this case, mesos), is supposed to be achievable by hunting things (bosses or monsters) for drops. The highest level you are, the more valuable are the drops you can get. Therefore, the virtual currency is like experience. The more time you spend getting it, the more powerful your character gets. There is also always the option of merchanting, but I'll talk about that later.

The problem with MapleStory is, no matter how many times you hunt. Bots and dupers will always have the upper hand on this currency. With so much mesos into the game as of now, and the actions of said hackers which deflate everything(I.E.: pieces of time) to a close to zero point. All of your efforts will be for nothing.

So.. how to get money? There is also the option of merchanting mesos, which is incredibly hard because of dupers and the crappy free market system, or merchanting the MTS to get nx, which is really hard now because of, again, the dupers.

TL;DR: The only way to get more powerful now is to pay IRL money, dupe or bot. This is why, if I ever come back to Maple, I will disregard the damage aspect of the game and focus on having fun. I just can't bother anymore.

5. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

That's not the only way. Good ol' hard work and perseverance are still a part of the equation. Don't just toss them aside because easier options are available; some people (such as myself) like taking the long road to success. Above all, though, having fun is Numero Uno.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

hard work does nothing anymore, at least in ms. Especially when its more TIME EFFICIENT to earn real life money to get nx and just use that

7. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

So I didn't use hard work to start from 0 mesos and get to where I am right now? I had no idea I was living in my own delusional experiences. Thanks for informing me.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    usa

How about I add the word much after the word nothing?

9. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

If you did, I would reprimand you for your poor word choice and insufficient grasp of grammar.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    usa

I hate how I never payed attention in English class gave me a pomegranateload of bad habits.

11. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Please stop; your words hurt me ;~;

12. Electron Male
    IGN: Wynmacher
    Level: 200
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: SoulMovement
    Alliance: Connected
    Florida

I absolutley love how whenever a discussion on the fixing of the Empress glitch tries to start for some reason an argument breaks out. Like people in this thread were bred to start pomegranate over nothing that will kill them or save their life. It's beyond tired sifting through 7 pages looking for information on exactly how it was fixed and finding nothing but garbage. Is this what this thread is about? If so it should be closed.

13. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Hey, thanks for your enlightening opinion 5 days after the fact. I hope it was worth it.

14. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

KMS did something to make it kill-able, that's all we know. To be more specific, you have to wait until 9:59 to kill her otherwise she just heals up.

15. Electron Male
    Florida

It's just a shock this thread is still open. Or that it did take this long for anyone to notice how stupid it was to carry on over bullpomegranate for that long.

OT: The only vids posted up are from KMST right? Has the fix gone live in the official server and if so has anymore information from KMS?

16. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Read the post right above you. And the thread title says KMS. not KMST.

Which means it's in the live server.

17. Electron Male
    Florida

Srry the post above me wasn't there when I originally typed my last post. =/ Is there anyone with some knowledge in programming who could give us a idea as to what might have caused the glitch to begin with and what might have been done to fix it? Having to wait until the timer goes below 10 minutes to be able to kill Empress doesn't seem like a hard fix to me. More like something to hold people over until something permanent is done. But if thats the case, why wait until now before finally implementing it? Either way nice to see some movement on this.

18. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

I don't find the 10 minute thing that surprising since HT has timers on when to get drops as well.

Also forcing runs to take 50+ minutes sort of regulates it to an extent. If there was no restriction, more groups would be able to go in a day and drop the prices even harder (similar to jms)